Baja winning 700xx For Sale - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 01-02-2013, 10:11 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Baja winning 700xx For Sale

Time for me to get rid of a quad and I've decided to sell my 700xx. This quad has a full ground up race prep on it and is ready to go. I was planning on keeping it and racing it some more myself but it's taking up to much room in the garage and I've already got a full plate of racing planned.

This is a 2008 TRX700xx that I used to prerun on for the SCORE Baja races and also used at local races. This quad was completely stripped and rebuilt a minimum of 4 times per year. It has the same prep we would use as if I was going to go race it tomorrow. The motor was recently gone thru and only has 200 prerun miles on it. These motors can easily go 8,000+ miles and still look brand new with only oil and air filter changes. We know cause we've tested it.

Here is a list of what comes with it:
Gusseted frame with new black powdercoat, Renthal bars and grips, Powermadd handguards, ASV levers, Motion-Pro twist throttle, Houser Racing Stem with Anti-Vib bar mount, Houser Racing a-arms with trictrac, Elka Stage 5 shocks with custom valving by Precision Concepts, DID gold chain, Biggun Programmer and full exhaust, UNI filters, IMS desert tank, Roll Design front bumper, footpegs and heel guards, Custom Quadtech Seat, PRM-ATV skidplate and rear a-arm guards, DWT wheels with OMF custom rim enforcer, Maxxis tires with rear Tireballs, PRM-ATV rear fuel tank.

I also have a few misc spare parts that will go with the quad. They include extra UNI filters. I am willing to help set up shipping this out of state.

Serious buyers only please. $8,500.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 01-14-2013, 12:25 PM Thread Starter

Here are some pictures of the quad. Tested it last weekend and it's ready to ride.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 6 Old 03-11-2013, 10:11 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Caster View Post
Time for me to get rid of a quad and I've decided to sell my 700xx. This quad has a full ground up race prep on it and is ready to go. I was planning on keeping it and racing it some more myself but it's taking up to much room in the garage and I've already got a full plate of racing planned.

This is a 2008 TRX700xx that I used to prerun on for the SCORE Baja races and also used at local races. This quad was completely stripped and rebuilt a minimum of 4 times per year. It has the same prep we would use as if I was going to go race it tomorrow. The motor was recently gone thru and only has 200 prerun miles on it. These motors can easily go 8,000+ miles and still look brand new with only oil and air filter changes. We know cause we've tested it.

Here is a list of what comes with it:
Gusseted frame with new black powdercoat, Renthal bars and grips, Powermadd handguards, ASV levers, Motion-Pro twist throttle, Houser Racing Stem with Anti-Vib bar mount, Houser Racing a-arms with trictrac, Elka Stage 5 shocks with custom valving by Precision Concepts, DID gold chain, Biggun Programmer and full exhaust, UNI filters, IMS desert tank, Roll Design front bumper, footpegs and heel guards, Custom Quadtech Seat, PRM-ATV skidplate and rear a-arm guards, DWT wheels with OMF custom rim enforcer, Maxxis tires with rear Tireballs, PRM-ATV rear fuel tank.

I also have a few misc spare parts that will go with the quad. They include extra UNI filters. I am willing to help set up shipping this out of state.

Serious buyers only please. $8,500.

I've decided to drop the price to $7,500 to get this out of the garage.

post #4 of 6 Old 05-21-2013, 09:47 AM Thread Starter

Some more pictures of the quad.

post #5 of 6 Old 05-22-2013, 11:14 PM

Wish I had the cash. That's an awesome deal for all that. Good luck.

-Oregon-
2008 Honda TRX 700xx
13T Front Sprocket (going back to 14t for sand)
Airbox lid delete
Spark arrester delete
10' rear DWT blue label with paddle for sand

post #6 of 6 Old 06-24-2013, 05:00 AM

Hey dude i thought Honda did a great job with the XX. To finish the Baja is a pretty big bragging right not to mention winning it. I agree with the "Eastern" trails comment.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode