Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

2013 700xx

19K views 42 replies 23 participants last post by  TatTooL23 
#1 ·
Hello ladies and gents. Been awhile since I've been in here. Sold my 700xx way back and i'm ready to get back into atving again. Anyhow was at the dealer seeing if there was any leftover 700xx here in Canada. There's none, but what interested me was the Honda rep on phone with my dealer said a 2013 700xx is showing up on his order forms for June 2012. You fellas hear anything?

#2 ·
Haven't heard a thing, suscribing though, that would be awesome!!

#4 ·
It shocked me. Even while he was on the phone I asked are you sure 700xx and not a new 450r. He said "no", 2013 700xx is the only one on list right now. This is Canada though. We don't have the 400x for 2012 so I don't know if anything is different from our 2 countries.

#7 ·
Honda usually does a model for 3 years, unless it is really bad. I am guessing they still have a 2010 model but until the economy picks up Worldwide and they have run out of 2009 models, then they will launch it. Don't expect major changes probably be "BNG". The magazines tried to match it with the Raptor then the KFX700. The 700xx has a new class that fits between the Raptor and the 800 rene.
The magazines are coming around to learning this and are slowly growing to like it. Dirtwheels April issue is a prime example.

#9 ·
Well heard the same from Honda in Guatemala, they say the 700xx also appears on their system as well. Looks like a comeback!

#13 ·
by the time i have my 08 payed off, there will be a 2016 model coming out. lol

#17 ·
You guys are going to drive my insane!

I've been saving and watching for used ones and then you go and start the 2013 topic!
So I call around to a bunch of Honda dealers around Philadelphia and New Jersey, send out emails request.
Every reply and phone call answered said there was no way the 700xx was coming back and they have heard of no plans whatsoever. NOW you start this thread.....DANG IT!

The Dog

#18 ·
lol. It's showing on dealers part fiches now. 2013

#20 ·
ahh the 450r at 388 lbs.

#25 ·
Yeah I agree, the guy I spoke to is the manager for the local Honda dealership and he said he was gonna sell his xx because he will be ordering the new ones as they appear on his order page.

#27 ·
In the area there are a few all stock around $3900, a few around $4400-$4600 with nerf bars, bumpers or exhausts.

I think all stock maybe around $3500 is more reasonable. The other ones with a few mods maybe $4000-$4200 might be more reasonable.

#30 ·
Why would you sell yours for not riding it enough and then ask if a 2013 will be available? :crazy:

#33 ·
honda must have there engineers on something else they keep there 450 and 250 dirt bike up with all the other makes but not with the atvs,they are letting can am and polaris get all the sales right now:xx:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.