revalved Ds450 shocks - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 09-17-2013, 03:53 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
revalved Ds450 shocks

I have a pair of can-am ds450xxc triple rate revalves that I would like to sell. They have less than an hours ride time on them. Built by jet suspension for a 215lb B class XC racer. I know that most people on here are buying these shocks stock on ebay for around $250 here is an opportunity to own a pair that works 3x better than the stock DS shocks. And I only want a fraction of what it takes to have them reworked but JET which cost $659. If any other 700xx rider was to have a set of ds shocks built like this the would have between $800-900 into them. These shocks work better than any off the shelf elkas, I would rate the performance of these shocks up there with custom axis or fox, yes they work that good. I'm only asking $450 for them if interested please text me at 678-488-6252. Sorry I'm not looking to ship them overseas.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 09-17-2013, 04:27 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
sad

good luck i would suggest advertising on the can am forum!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
08 700XX PRM Six Pack Rack Hardline hour meter EHS EFI Controller EHS Lid with side vents Barker Full Exhaust Uni Air Filter alba nerfs elka stg4 fronts sti rims kutter front gbcxrex rear
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 3 Old 09-17-2013, 08:16 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
They are on ds450hq.com but most of those guys over there are MX guys. Posted on quadzone also but not allot of can-am XC racers out there. Figured I'd post here because I know allot you 700xx people are interested in the ds shock mod.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode