I need some handlebars... ya'll got anything? - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old 12-30-2013, 11:25 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I need some handlebars... ya'll got anything?

I need some handlebars... ya'll got anything? Looking for anything in the free - cheap price range. Stock or aftermarket. Closer to Dallas the better.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2008 Honda TRX700XX | 13t Sprocket | HID Headlights | Steering Dampner | ITP Baja Fronts / ITP Pro's Rear | Maxxis RAZR2's all the way around!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 12-30-2013, 04:15 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Baxter
PM me youre address , my billionaire playboy ! lol.

2008 TT-ReXX , 2003 400ex and 2014 CRF250r.
Products used, abused and loved from:
Ed at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Alex at

Jim at

Kyle at

With out these guys , it would not be as much fun.
post #3 of 12 Old 12-30-2013, 07:17 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
grin

[QUOTE=Baxter;144129]PM me youre address , my billionaire playboy ! lol.[] i am jealous i want some junk for free or for shipping cost also!!!.. 5wop3 youd be better of getting something stronger and lighter than oem. just my opinion though its your $$$$$$

08 700XX PRM Six Pack Rack Hardline hour meter EHS EFI Controller EHS Lid with side vents Barker Full Exhaust Uni Air Filter alba nerfs elka stg4 fronts sti rims kutter front gbcxrex rear

Last edited by tbird88; 12-30-2013 at 07:41 PM.

post #4 of 12 Old 12-30-2013, 07:21 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5W0P3 View Post
I need some handlebars...

There has to be more to this story, cause it doesn't sound like a upgrade. please share! And I hope there's video...

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, DG 6 Pack Rack, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

post #5 of 12 Old 12-30-2013, 08:42 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Quick View Post
There has to be more to this story, cause it doesn't sound like a upgrade. please share! And I hope there's video...
The truth... After 36 miles of completely nasty trails and about 10 passes on the sandbar, it broke as I was almost completely still. I just heard a little "clink" and was like, "no way."lol So I wiggled it till it broke off and rode it back to the truck with half of it in my hand. lol

Needless to say - they've been bent and straightened a time or two before.

2008 Honda TRX700XX | 13t Sprocket | HID Headlights | Steering Dampner | ITP Baja Fronts / ITP Pro's Rear | Maxxis RAZR2's all the way around!
post #6 of 12 Old 12-30-2013, 10:28 PM

grin

Quote:
The truth... After 36 miles of completely nasty trails and about 10 passes on the sandbar, it broke as I was almost completely still. I just heard a little "clink" and was like, "no way."lol So I wiggled it till it broke off and rode it back to the truck with half of it in my hand. lol

Needless to say - they've been bent and straightened a time or two before.

i feel for you bro! what the heck does a couple of passes on the sandbar mean? were you hydroplaning or what!

08 700XX PRM Six Pack Rack Hardline hour meter EHS EFI Controller EHS Lid with side vents Barker Full Exhaust Uni Air Filter alba nerfs elka stg4 fronts sti rims kutter front gbcxrex rear
post #7 of 12 Old 12-31-2013, 06:41 AM

Garage
Quote:
Wow, I didn't expect that! I bent and re-straighten my original bars once. And then replaced them when Admin 1st advertised those Tag bars for like $25 shipped.

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, DG 6 Pack Rack, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

post #8 of 12 Old 01-03-2014, 08:55 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird88 View Post
i feel for you bro! what the heck does a couple of passes on the sandbar mean? were you hydroplaning or what!
We have a sand bar on the river and drag race down it

M_Quick - it was the strangest thing ever.

post #9 of 12 Old 01-04-2014, 11:27 AM

Garage
Quote:
M_Quick - it was the strangest thing ever.
I'll bet that ride to the truck was a little different. Holding the piece of bar and using the throttle that way, lol. I guess that was better than the clutch side going...

post #10 of 12 Old 01-04-2014, 12:50 PM

grin

[QUOTE=5W0P3;144730]We have a sand bar on the river and drag race down it
very cool! i prolly got some oem 400ex bars if you want them! i think they are the same bend and sweep as the 700 and 450R

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode