Deals For the Trx700xx - Page 5 - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 48 Old 10-29-2019, 08:27 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
I've seen others saying they'll throw things away if nobody wants to pay for them...there's not much demand out there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 48 Old 10-30-2019, 07:24 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mumbauer View Post
I've seen others saying they'll throw things away if nobody wants to pay for them...there's not much demand out there.
True, which is why I find it hard to believe that Kyle would start back up the production of the L8ton Stealth bumper. But there isn't many options out there now, so he may be on to something?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, DG 6 Pack Rack, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #43 of 48 Old 11-01-2019, 01:02 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Quick View Post
True, which is why I find it hard to believe that Kyle would start back up the production of the L8ton Stealth bumper. But there isn't many options out there now, so he may be on to something?

Here was the last email he sent

"There was another guy who pinged me a few months ago to do this but i was way to busy to help then. I have more time now to help. Keep bugging me. Ill probably make another run of 25 or 50 to save in manufacturing costs and put them up on Amazon. Keep bugging me to make sure this happens. I need the reminders lol.*

Regards*

Kyle*"
M_Quick likes this.

post #44 of 48 Old 11-14-2019, 10:26 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Just ordered a set of PRM 0.190 rear a-arm guards for my Reaper quad. I dont remember what these used to go for, but $50 shipped for new, sounded like a deal!

Sent from my kitchen table using Tapatalk

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, DG 6 Pack Rack, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #45 of 48 Old 11-14-2019, 11:47 PM

Garage
Quote:
Just ordered a set of PRM 0.190 rear a-arm guards for my Reaper quad. I dont remember what these used to go for, but $50 shipped for new, sounded like a deal!

Sent from my kitchen table using Tapatalk
Definitely worth it!

I've been planning on getting some skids for the new XX myself but I can't decide if I want to get the Ricochet or go with honda racing and those are getting hard to find and not cheap either.
post #46 of 48 Old 11-15-2019, 06:50 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akunin View Post
Definitely worth it!

I've been planning on getting some skids for the new XX myself but I can't decide if I want to get the Ricochet or go with honda racing and those are getting hard to find and not cheap either.
I definitely would not buy the front a-arm guards again in the Honda racing brand. The rest of there skids are fine. But the design to mount the front a-arm skids suck. And I hear you about not cheap anymore, last night I did a quick search for rear guards and the Honda racing ones were like $125.

post #47 of 48 Old 11-15-2019, 03:35 PM

Garage
Quote:
I definitely would not buy the front a-arm guards again in the Honda racing brand. The rest of there skids are fine. But the design to mount the front a-arm skids suck. And I hear you about not cheap anymore, last night I did a quick search for rear guards and the Honda racing ones were like $125.

I had them on the xx I have in my avatar. Wasnt very impressed with the coverage but held up better than expected in the rough stuff. My first xx had a full set of Ricochet and I did like those, just border line overkill
post #48 of 48 Old 11-15-2019, 05:43 PM Thread Starter

Garage
I wasn't impressed with how they attached to the a-arm, the J clamp thing. The way the PRM ones attach are by far better. Right now I have the PRM 0.160 guards on both fronts. And Honda rears on my blk&gry quad. I used the Honda chassis skid plates on one and PRM on the other, both fit great.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode