Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

08 TRX700XX Motor Parts 4 Cheap

5K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  M_Quick 
#1 ·
My motor decided to seize over the holiday weekend and rather than replacing my bottom end I opted to swap motors. I have a big box of motor internals that I am looking to get rid of. The top end is in great condition no visible wear on the cylinder and the head looks good as well (would be wise to replace the valves.) The bottom end is a different story, the crank is toast. In full disclosure there is brass flake is everywhere.

Let me know what your looking for and Ill give you a price, I need this stuff gone its taking up a whole lot of space I don't have!

Pictures available upon request

#4 ·
As a package deal Id take $600 USD for it + shipping. Shipping looks like its going to be $300-$400 USD If the quote I got is correct, this is for a large box around 70LBS. I can however break it down into a few smaller boxes which might be cheaper.

#11 · (Edited)
Electronic Control Module shipped to 43224? Nvm seen just motor parts only.

#13 ·
If they do still have this [MENTION=94561]Kubi07[/MENTION] should of snatched it all up! You may wanna try private messaging this member. If set up correctly they will receive a email. This user hasn't logged in for a minute or so..

Welcome to the club :tup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.