Houser +1 Antivibe Stem and Clamp - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 Old 03-22-2010, 04:56 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Houser +1 Antivibe Stem and Clamp

This is just a feeler... Here's the deal... I recently rode another 700 with the same setup as mine. The problem is, I think they might be too short. I didn't get to ride the other one for a long time, but I might be going with another option.

This deal would include the stem, oversized clamp, and Tag T2 handlebar... I haven't even installed them yet for the reason mentioned above... So, if anybody might be interested, let me know and we could possibly work something out.... Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 Old 03-22-2010, 08:13 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to willrideanything
Price? ILl have my XX home Wed
post #3 of 23 Old 03-22-2010, 08:25 PM Thread Starter

Stem= $230... Clamp= $85... Bars= $90 ---> Retail 405+

$350+shipping...

post #4 of 23 Old 03-22-2010, 09:35 PM

If anyone else is wondering if it may be to low it is the same set up I have and I really like it. I am 5 10 and the 350 is a good price I think it only took me about an hour or hour and a half to install.
post #5 of 23 Old 03-22-2010, 09:38 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 500Rubie View Post
If anyone else is wondering if it may be to low it is the same set up I have and I really like it. I am 5 10 and the 350 is a good price I think it only took me about an hour or hour and a half to install.
your post got me thinking....

This setup is low for me... I'm 6'3", and just feel like I need a little more.. Might not be low for someone else
post #6 of 23 Old 03-22-2010, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceballos View Post
your post got me thinking....

This setup is low for me... I'm 6'3", and just feel like I need a little more.. Might not be low for someone else
You are correct, I realized it this weekend. I am going with the flex bars in a high bend, i makes a huge differance over the regular bars, I have pro tapers now and the houser stem, stem great but the bars are too low and I am 5'11''

Big Kidz Racing
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsors:
EHS Racing
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Barker's Performance

Houser Racing

On The Trail TV

West Virginia ATV Tours

Hinsen Clutch Components

KBC Helmets

Hiper Racing Wheels

Member:
Score International

Best in the Desert

VXCS Virginia cross Country Series
post #7 of 23 Old 03-22-2010, 10:26 PM

don't take that the wrong way anyone, i stand up alot while riding and i believe cabellos does too, his set up is great and well worth what he is asking

Big Kidz Racing

Sponsors:
EHS Racing

Barker's Performance

Houser Racing

On The Trail TV

West Virginia ATV Tours

Hinsen Clutch Components

KBC Helmets

Hiper Racing Wheels

Member:
Score International

Best in the Desert

VXCS Virginia cross Country Series
post #8 of 23 Old 03-22-2010, 11:32 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
post #9 of 23 Old 03-24-2010, 02:02 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuzz View Post
Sitting while hauling ass = gang rape @ prison
WTFT?...lol

no takers?
post #10 of 23 Old 03-24-2010, 02:14 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to smo0oth1
I'll pass on the gang rape

I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode