Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Custom Sway Bar

6K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  M_Quick 
#1 · (Edited)
#5 ·
I attempted to install the sway bar today. It does not fit with Ricochet rear CV boot guards. I had to notch the guards. After that every thing lined up well.
I have not tested the handling yet as I still do not have a muffler and the ground is so wet here that it would destroy my yard.

Attachments

#6 ·
I attempted to install the sway bar today. It does not fit with Ricochet rear CV boot guards. I had to notch the guards. After that every thing lined up well.

I have not tested the handling yet as I still do not have a muffler and the ground is so wet here that it would destroy my yard.
Hard to see from photo, but are your guards installed on the opposite sides?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

#7 ·
Well thanks to all that purchased a sway bar. I am officially sold out of the second run and will keep a chk on here to see if there is still a demand for some in the future. Like I said thanks to everyone who purchased one and I hope you are as pleased as I was with there performance. Ride safe everyone and god bless.

#8 ·
I did some riding yesterday in the mountains of NC. This was the first trail ride that I have been on since I installed the sway bar. I will say it did its job. The ride was a little bit more rough than with the stock sway bar but not much. This did allow for more predictable sliding of the back end on corners. The terrain that I was on yesterday is mostly tight and twisty so I was not able to get into the higher gears for a speed run. I have a trip to WV in April and that will be the real test.

#14 ·
About as interesting as your 1st 2 post! Are you a professional troller?

#15 ·
I finally got to ride the 700XX in WV for 2 days with this sway bar. It works great. I was able to ride faster and with more confindence over rough terrain without the high speed wobble that I experienced on rides before installing this sway bar. I give the Bang Bang sway bar 2 thumbs up!!

#19 ·
6 month ban.

Reactions: Dukepoop
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.