Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Douglas 10" wheels, with gbc tires,can am ds front shocks, big 3, PC5 auton tune

6K views 27 replies 7 participants last post by  prelude 
#1 · (Edited)
PRM REAR CARGO, Big gun full exhaust, POWER COMMANDER (PCV) K&N w outerwears. DS650

Hey guys put my quad back to stock, selling the good stuff.

$500 shipped for the exhaust, tune, and filter/prefilter.
Big gun full exhaust, year old, $330 shipped

Power commander 5 setup for big 3 $175 shipped

K&n filter with outerwear $40 shipped

Prm rear cargo rack $165 shipped

Also have Ds 650 front wheel fenders , need to be modified slightly , yellow in color, $100 shippped.

Will post up pics tomorrow. All prices are without shipping, buyer responsible for any PayPal fees, don't be afraid to make me an off

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
How much for just the auto tune?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

#12 ·
Power commander 5 setup for big 3 with auto tune. $340, will separate. Never used Auto-Tune portion.
You say never used auto-tune, but obviously it's been used and installed on something!

#13 ·
some where I have the part number for the probe . do not use leaded gas .I found out the hard way

#14 ·
Are you saying that one is toast? And not sure where I'd even buy leaded gas?

#18 · (Edited)
Maybe he will reply, I'm still waiting for a explanation for post. #12 . But fyi the wheels dont appear to be. 190 red label, they look like .125 blue lable to me, atleast the fronts rears look like .190?

#19 ·
sorry havent been on here in a minute, i never said it was new, i just said i never used it. If it was new i would not have sold it for $100 and would be asking double as thats what they cost. My apologies if you assumed it was new, i forget that this forum shrinks down pictures and is hard to tell, i have these items posted on Facebook as well. If you want your money back its not an issue, previous owner assured me everything worked. PCV worked flawlessly, and had auto tune map saved when i purchased it.

#20 ·
I'm good with the AT-200, it is certainly a deal for $110 shipped, just not the steal I was hoping for. Are those front wheels Red or Blue label? As far as forum photos size, it just depends on how you load them.

#22 ·
I like the design but wasn't too wild about the color, I bought the quad that way.

Can you update what else you have for sale?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.