Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

BBangs 700xx Custom Sway Bar

4K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  BBang 
#1 ·
Custom Sway Bar

Hello everyone!! I sold several custom sway bars for the 700xx last year and updated this forum each time I added them to eBay. In the past few weeks I’ve had a couple people hit me up to go for run number three. Just wanted to get a feel to see how many, if anyone, would be interested in purchasing a custom sway bar. If I have several who would like to purchase one, I’ll consider making another run of sway bars. Let me know and ride safe everyone!!

#5 ·
Hello everyone!! I sold several custom sway bars for the 700xx last year and updated this forum each time I added them to eBay. In the past few weeks I’ve had a couple people hit me up to go for run number three. Just wanted to get a feel to see how many, if anyone, would be interesway bar. If I have several who would like to purchase one, I’ll consider making another run of sway bars. Let me know and ride safe everyone!!
my name is John I am interested in sway bar.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.