crankshaft - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 02-18-2011, 09:45 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
crankshaft

hey guys im looking to buy a cranshaft any of you guys selling one or know where to get one,, prefer to deal locally thx also looking for a stock piston and rings,,,,

2008 Honda TRX700xx
FMF powercore 4 slip-on removed spark arrestor-
Custom made front bumper-
UNI air filter -
Custom made seat cover-
Scott pro comp II grips-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 02-18-2011, 10:08 PM

i have the stock piston and wrist pin in great condition, it has 4 hours on it, came on a crank that i bought. there arent many cranks out there unfortunately but i may know where a stock one may be coming up soon. he will chime in if he plans to sell it.

you should buy new rings, they are not very expensive from honda but the piston i have has the 2 compression rings, its missing the oil scrapers and scraper expansion ring.

2008 TRX 700XX (Black/Charcoal)
13T,Stage 1 hotcam,11:1 CP piston,L8ton Sway bar,Orange Maier Plastics,21" razr 1 front,ITP Sandstars on 10" ITP T9 Pro Series,FMF powerbomb/powercore.EHS programmer next.

2007 GSXR 1000 (Orange/Black)
-1,+2 Driven Kit,K&N, Full Leovince stainless exhaust,PcIIIUSB/Dyno tune,Hyperpro Damper,ASV Levers,Woodcraft Engine covers,Woodcraft Clipons,Xenon HID,Carrozzeria Wheels,Galfer Rotors(gsxr.com 2010 bike of the year)
post #3 of 3 Old 02-19-2011, 12:20 AM

Send a message via AIM to crwh45
I have a crank if needed. It has a few marks where the wrist pin goes in, but in very decent shape. PM me a price you are looking to pay and I will see what can do.

2008 700xx; Power Bomb header with power core 4 exhaust, Power Programmer III, pro armor nerfs, prm products control front and rear bumpers and full skid, 10" ITP rears, ITP Baja's fronts, RZR 2's all the way around, Uni filter, 13t sprocket, CCP steering Damper, DS450 shock swap, Dual Gasser Throttle, bar risers and Moose barkBusters. 730XX kit plus other engine mods!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode