Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Joined Today!

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Legend330 
#1 ·
Hey all. I've owned my 08' 700xx since May of 2010, fortunately I was able to pick it up brand new off of the showroom floor for a decent price.

I've looked at your forum a couple of times previously and have finally taken the time to join up. Looks like there is a lot of knowledge here and am glad to have found it!

I like all types of riding, trail, mud, snow and sand. Lately especially sand. Hinton, Alberta has a nice dune area right by the rocky mountains which I go to frequently, I went to the Oregon coast dunes last May and am planning to head to the Idaho dunes this year sometime.

I am also interested in further upgrading my machine as far as steering stabilization and suspension go. Who knows, maybe I'll go further but for now this bike is a beast and I love it.

Good to be here!

#4 ·
Welcome to the club!

#5 ·
Welcome, It will probibly take you a month to read all posts. But you will be slightly more intelegent for it .....maybe lol Eh?

#7 ·
Thanks guys, I have been doing a bit of reading and there is lots of great information so far. I'll definately ask if I have any questions.

#8 ·
Welcome to the site! So much info on everything, I am still reading so good luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.