Looking for new/lightly used slip on - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 05-08-2016, 10:37 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Looking for new/lightly used slip on

I bought a 700xx a few months back and I finally have a good feel for the machine. I'm in search of a deal online or anyone that has a slip on they want to get rid of for a reasonable price!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 05-09-2016, 02:51 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
Garage
Welcome to the club

My local dealer has a few more of these in stock, can't beat the price, idk about quality, but talked to rep there and they say there a solid pipe.

Slasher Slip on Exhaust Honda TRX700XX 2008 2013 | eBay

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, DG 6 Pack Rack, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 8 Old 05-09-2016, 03:45 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for the link, would I need a fuel controller with this? Yes I have dug through many threads on here and researched a lot before buying the quad but some say it isn't necessary with a slip on so I'm not really sure. It's completely stock besides the uni filter I picked up for it

post #4 of 8 Old 05-10-2016, 03:02 PM

Garage
Well you don't need it, but the quad will like you if you add it. The bike is tuned on the lean side from the factory. Iron pony had the controllers and full slashers exhaust kit, but looks like all they have left is a handful of slip-ons. I think the full exhaust were under $200!

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, DG 6 Pack Rack, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 8 Old 05-11-2016, 10:01 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Garage
I had a 2 Brothers slip on and fortunately the original owner kept the stock exhaust. It made almost no difference and now it's quieter.
I'll ship it to you for $150

Rox Anti-vib risers
Flexx bars
Cycra Hand Guards
ODI grips
Elka shocks
post #6 of 8 Old 05-16-2016, 12:36 PM Thread Starter

M quick, does any fuel controller do the job? And yellow snow can you post some pictures of the slip on?
post #7 of 8 Old 05-16-2016, 02:09 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popcorn700xx View Post
M quick, does any fuel controller do the job?
Yeah pretty much, but you will most likely need to set it up. You do need to make sure it's Trx700xx specific though.

post #8 of 8 Old 05-16-2016, 07:49 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popcorn700xx View Post
M quick, does any fuel controller do the job? And yellow snow can you post some pictures of the slip on?
I can post pictures on every forum but this one.
If you send me your email I'll send you pictures.

Rox Anti-vib risers
Flexx bars
Cycra Hand Guards
ODI grips
Elka shocks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode