Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

WTB L8ton Stealth Bumper

5K views 30 replies 4 participants last post by  treioola 
#1 ·
Title doesn't lie, In need of a stealth bumper!

#3 ·
Where are you located? I already sold one of my stealth bumpers, but for $150 I'd be willing to part with the other. What ZIP code are you located in, and does the $150 offer include shipping, or would you pay that as well?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

#5 · (Edited)
This one is the special club700xx one. It is one piece design, my other had long separate bushings on the top 2 bolts. And this one comes with a gopro mount, so that's extra lol.

#10 · (Edited)
Hmm, tempting except for the gopro mount. I have Sony ;)

off topic, are those Honda skid plates? if so, how do you like them?
The gopro mount can be removed with heat or fishing line. The a-arm guards are PRM. I had Honda ones not sure where I tossed them? Sold my old set of DG guards to a buddy. The Honda rear guards are fine, thats what I have on the rear. I've found nothing to compare to the PRM front guards. The way they mount are far superior over the other styles I've seen. And on a side note, I was recently at the PRM's web site and all they advertise now for the Trx700xx is the 0.125 thin skid plates! :frown:I'm glad I got a good deal on the 2 sets of front 0.160 a-arm guards.

#11 ·
I miss a few every now and again, they plant them awfully close to the edge of the trails here in Ohio. :grin:

#13 ·

^^^^Front View^^^^

^^^^Left Side^^^^

^^^^Right Side^^^^

^^^^Top View^^^

^^^^Left Side Mount^^^^

^^^^Right Side mount^^^^

Looking at top view photo, the bumper looks tweaked, but is actually the left mount is bent. So I believe bumper to be pretty straight but does have some nicks in the powder coat for sure. If you are interested let me know, but I won't part with it till after Labor day. I don't want my son to ride without one. And not sure I can get one fast enough, most say a week to 10 days.

#17 ·
Yeah I couldn't believe how long it took to sale, and the price kept dropping! Also came with all original parts and tires. Including the original piston. The previous owner had motor work done to it with only about 20 hrs on the quad. Then just never had time to enjoy it.

#21 ·
That seams hard to believe, :confused:

#26 ·
Recently he's had a few people nag him a d he's considering it. He said 25 to 50 and mentioned listing them on Amazon as well. He went on to say I needed to keep bugging him about it so perhaps it's time to start a new thread and see what kind of interest we can gather and convince him to get these made!

#27 · (Edited)
I'd be surprised to see anything above 5. I've herd there's more activity on Facebook, so if you have it, you may wanna post over there as well.

Sent from my House using Tapatalk

#29 ·
Same here, no Facebook.

Sent from my garage using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.