Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Wanted: Stock Muffler

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  leif 
#1 ·
Can't say I loved the experience with my Big Gun exhaust. Would like to buy someone's take off stock muffler. Please PM if you have one.

#6 ·
Finally got around to digging it out of the garage. I don't have the header I don't believe, and it does look like it's missing the spark arrester...which has some bolts broken off in it. Not sure where you're located, but if you'd want it, I can see what it would cost to ship it. There was a used one on ebay if you'd want one complete.

Attachments

#7 ·
Sweet thanks. I didn't see that one on Ebay, sent them a message about the spark arrestor.

Curious if anyone knows how much louder it is without. My Evo exhaust is seemingly 4x as loud without the arrestor. Goes from obnoxious to H#$( F*@#$ obnoxious.

#9 ·
On the topic of exhausts, the stock one is pretty loud now and I can imagine anything aftermarket is only going to be louder. Is there anything that increases performance without being too much louder? Or if I want speed i'm going to have to deal with more noise?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.