Stock Exhaust 08 700xx - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 Old 02-12-2012, 04:34 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Stock Exhaust 08 700xx

I'm looking to purchase a complete stock exhaust for my 2008 Honda 700XX. Please send pictures.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 Old 02-12-2012, 05:51 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
Garage
If no luck here check ebay,I seen mufflers there around $25 and up and header pipe around $35 and up. Wondering why you need/want complete stock exhaust?

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 18 Old 02-12-2012, 06:21 PM

Check with boost addict, he's got one listed for sale.

Honda's #1 baby!!!!!!!!!

post #4 of 18 Old 02-13-2012, 12:06 AM Thread Starter

I just bought this 700xx and the guy I bought it from couldn't setup the ehs controller correctly with this ac racing elite series complete exhaust so I just thought I would go back to stock
post #5 of 18 Old 02-13-2012, 12:50 PM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Just my opinion here. I'd just suggest you give Eric at EHS a call and get him to help you set the controller right so you can work with what you already have. It's way cheaper... phone call vs the cost of a stock exhaust... which I have, but would rather NOT sell you if you really don't need it. JMO

roadkill

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
"You lock the door and throw away the key. There's someone in my head, but it's not me."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R. Waters
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

post #6 of 18 Old 02-13-2012, 01:21 PM

If you give Eric a call and still can't program it let me know I got a complete stock exhaust in ohio
post #7 of 18 Old 02-13-2012, 01:41 PM Thread Starter

Ok thanks
post #8 of 18 Old 02-13-2012, 04:39 PM

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by allnew2me View Post
I just bought this 700xx and the guy I bought it from couldn't setup the ehs controller correctly with this ac racing elite series complete exhaust so I just thought I would go back to stock
Quote:
Originally Posted by fhibbs12 View Post
If you give Eric a call and still can't program it let me know I got a complete stock exhaust in ohio

Or check here and see if you can figure it out. But a base map from EHS would be sweet.

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

post #9 of 18 Old 02-13-2012, 06:20 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for the video. I will call Eric Thursday and see if he can walk me thru the setup. I guess there are no specific maps for the ac racing full exhaust with the ehs lid
post #10 of 18 Old 02-16-2012, 11:25 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I would definitely keep the setup you have, if you can, because you will definitely be unhappier with a stock exhaust setup. Especially considering you already have the EHS lid. The setup you have seems like a good one, and a few tweaks I wish you luck with it, should help. BTW if ya wanna ride sometime, drop me a line in the near future I'm close and have a few free fun places not far from ya... ;)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode