Trade my black seat/grey clip with Red seat/red clip - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 04-08-2012, 05:57 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Trade my black seat/grey clip with Red seat/red clip

Anyone interested in 'murdering out' their TRX 700xx, I have a perfect condition dark GREY seat and HL/tank clip that comes with the '08 700xx and would like to trade for a RED seat and HL/tank clip.

Recently purchased the bike and would have preffered the Red / Black stock option just to keep it "honda" looking, but the deal on this bike was to good to ignore.

I believe the bikes also came with Red springs to my Grey, but if not interested in the swap, I understand. I would be willing to swap springs if interested in the switch.

I am not considering anything other than excellent condition; no tears, rips, major scratches, etc. I still have the original Honda wings on both sides with the HONDA sticker in front of the bars.

I'm sure we can work on delivery if interested.
Thanks for Looking. NorthTexDoubleX

'08 700XX... bone stock. Pretty shoes, Two brothers pipe, Two brothers juice box, L8ton stability, and 93octane. that's it!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode