MRCycles.com - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 06-09-2009, 05:33 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
MRCycles.com

Well! Lesson learned!! If you have the time to wait then go ahead and order thru this web site
www.MRCycles.com which I did but did not realized that it was going to take them 4 business days just to process the order, that's pretty sad. If I had known this I would not had gone thru these people.

Just ordered the OEM pegs and the Honda rear arm skid plates
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 06-09-2009, 05:50 PM

I've been there before when I was looking at buying a YFZ450 last year. I was NOT pleased with them at all. They would not even consider matching another dealers price even with cash flashing in their face. So I made the trip to the other dealer and got my '08 400ex. And then went back and got my '08 700xx 8 months later. They also ripped off my girlfriend when she got her Grizzly from them. They charged her just over $400 for her first service! All the other dealers where in the $180-$200 range for the same service. She didn't know any better and it was before she met me.

2008 Honda 700xx Red/Black, Full Alba Exhaust, UNI Filter, EHS Lid, PC3, 13T Front,Pro Armor Pro XC Bumper (BIGGEST P.O.S EVER MADE), Pro Armor Full Chassis/Swing Arm Skids, PRM A-Arm Skids, Maxxis RAZR fronts and rears. In the works, ported/polished head, custom cam, ported T/B.

1997 Toyota Supra Black/Black with a little boost and 1300 hp
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2003 Mustang Cobra ditched the S/C for a 80mm hairdryer
2007 Yamaha R1 Charcoal/Black
2013 BMW 335 Coupe Deep Sea Blue/Black
post #3 of 3 Old 06-12-2009, 04:41 PM Thread Starter

Well! Talk about lousy service, they finally told me yesterday after I called them that my pegs were back order and they did not know when they would be available then they stated that they would ship my A-Arm covers which should be here this Saturday and they charge me $22.00 for shipping so I thought it would be FedEx Express so when I finally got my waybill number, I noticed they ship it Ground which I know it does not cost $22 from NC to PA since I ship allot of parts back and forth and won't be here till Monday. I'm so piss at these people, sent them a note telling them how I felt.

Again, usually I always tried to share the wealth with all providers, this way we will always have places to get parts for our toys but when we have to deal with these kind of people then we need to avoid them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode