ITP can kiss my &*% - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 33 Old 04-17-2010, 02:43 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ITP can kiss my &*%

Some time ago I tried to contact the ITP sales department asking them if they had any plans on expanding their product line for the 700xx. We all know that the selection is thin compared to other quads. Being I am in the market for wheels, I was curious if they had any plans in the future and if it was worth it for me to hold off. 6 weeks has gone by, and no response. Don't know if anyone has had a good or bad experience with them, but I wonder if this is a reflection of their cutomer service?

FMF, HMF and atv galaxy (just to name a few) have always returned and answered my questions and have been extremely helpful either by phone or e-mail.

F U ITP, I will keep my stock wheels or buy a different brand.

Just Venting
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 33 Old 04-17-2010, 03:45 AM

Hit up DWT
post #3 of 33 Old 04-17-2010, 04:50 AM

itp

Quote:
Originally Posted by StepNez View Post
Some time ago I tried to contact the ITP sales department asking them if they had any plans on expanding their product line for the 700xx. We all know that the selection is thin compared to other quads. Being I am in the market for wheels, I was curious if they had any plans in the future and if it was worth it for me to hold off. 6 weeks has gone by, and no response. Don't know if anyone has had a good or bad experience with them, but I wonder if this is a reflection of their cutomer service?

FMF, HMF and atv galaxy (just to name a few) have always returned and answered my questions and have been extremely helpful either by phone or e-mail.

Just Venting
I have had no issues with itp, they answer the phone when I have called. What type of wheels are you looking for? I would suggest going to a 10" rim and that makes so much more available to you. I don't know your budget but Hiper makes awsome wheels with or without beadlocks

Big Kidz Racing
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsors:
EHS Racing
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Barker's Performance

Houser Racing

On The Trail TV

West Virginia ATV Tours

Hinsen Clutch Components

KBC Helmets

Hiper Racing Wheels

Member:
Score International

Best in the Desert

VXCS Virginia cross Country Series

post #4 of 33 Old 04-17-2010, 06:33 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
DWT is your only option if you wish to stay stock offset and width and don't want a stock wheel and don't want to throw the crazy dollars the OMF wheels bring.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #5 of 33 Old 04-17-2010, 07:28 AM

Send a message via AIM to xx700xx
The only downfall with the ten inch rears is the mud scraper removal. I have not noticed any difference with the mud scraper gone, mud does not get caught up in my wheels. Now I have a ton of tire options! I've never had to deal with Itp but I like thier wheels!

post #6 of 33 Old 04-17-2010, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xx700xx View Post
The only downfall with the ten inch rears is the mud scraper removal. I have not noticed any difference with the mud scraper gone, mud does not get caught up in my wheels. Now I have a ton of tire options! I've never had to deal with Itp but I like thier wheels!

It makes it wider in th rear with the 10's and makes your turning radius wider.

You trade great tire selection for wider rear, lower turning radius and tight rear a-arm/rim clearance:

Here is a pic of the clearance:

Here are some pics of the width change in the rear:

Stock width:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #7 of 33 Old 04-17-2010, 09:14 AM

The clearence would only be an issue if you bent your rim. I haven't noticed any difference in turning radius but hey, you have reverse. Haha. People pay for a plus two rear end, in this case it's included. Overall I'm really happy with the 10" wheels!

post #8 of 33 Old 04-17-2010, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xx700xx View Post
The clearence would only be an issue if you bent your rim. I haven't noticed any difference in turning radius but hey, you have reverse. Haha. People pay for a plus two rear end, in this case it's included. Overall I'm really happy with the 10" wheels!
I have done that very same thing (bent my rim...on the inside too!)...and mine has paddles on it. I would hate to see if someone were to really ride on these.

Those plus two people with +2 rear ends usually have a front end that is also widened to keep the ratio. The turning radius is exacerbated with paddle tires that really hook.

Not trying to start an argument, just sharing my experience.

post #9 of 33 Old 04-17-2010, 10:42 AM

happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuzz View Post
I have done that very same thing (bent my rim...on the inside too!)...and mine has paddles on it. I would hate to see if someone were to really ride on these.

Those plus two people with +2 rear ends usually have a front end that is also widened to keep the ratio. The turning radius is exacerbated with paddle tires that really hook.

Not trying to start an argument, just sharing my experience.
So far riding in the woods I haven't noticed the turning radius issue but I understand what you're saying with paddle tires. I'm simply trying to say that I have not found any issues with my setup at all. You shared your experience and I'm sharing mine as well. Like I said, I'm really happy with the setup.

post #10 of 33 Old 04-17-2010, 05:19 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to smo0oth1
Quote:
Originally Posted by StepNez View Post

Just Venting
Are you seriously this mad over one unreturned email?

I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode