User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 Old 04-28-2010, 05:04 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to xx700xx
happy ATV Galaxy...

I ordered a bullhorn bumper and got a build date of april 30th. I contacted pro armor and they didn't even have it scheduled. Kristine at ATV Galaxy apologised and offered the Pro XC bumper and a free t shirt for my troubles. I took the offer since no one knows when they'll even build the bullhorn. Kristine was very nice over the phone and very helpful. My Pro XC bumper will be here next week with my t shirt!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 Old 04-28-2010, 06:58 PM

They are great!, you will be glad to not have the bullhorn, I had 2 and both were POS's

Big Kidz Racing

Sponsors:
EHS Racing

Barker's Performance

Houser Racing

On The Trail TV

West Virginia ATV Tours

Hinsen Clutch Components

KBC Helmets

Hiper Racing Wheels

Member:
Score International

Best in the Desert

VXCS Virginia cross Country Series
post #3 of 17 Old 04-28-2010, 10:43 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by phucknutz View Post
They are great!, you will be glad to not have the bullhorn, I had 2 and both were POS's
Good to hear! Thanks for the response, I'm glad I went with the better bumper then.

post #4 of 17 Old 04-29-2010, 12:01 AM

LOL wow I was just fixin to buy the bullhorn a little bit ago from the same place on ebay. I'm glad you posted this. I guess I'll wait untill it comes out because I just think the black bullhorn is the best looking bumper.

08 700xx The FASTEST X INFINITY gray/black
08 800 Polaris rzr heavy modded $$$
PLZS SAVE THE WORLD BRING BACK 2 STROKES
post #5 of 17 Old 05-09-2010, 10:10 PM Thread Starter

Yeeeaaaaa, got an issue. I was told by one guy at atv galaxy that my bullhorn was on the way, callled pro armor only to find out they had no production date and my bumper wasn't on the way. Atv Galaxy apologized and gave 10% off. Pro armor couldn't figure out a production date so Atv Galaxy offered the Pro XC bumper at the same price and with a free t shirt. I agreed to this transaction and was told the bumper with ship friday over a week ago now. I recieved my tshirt and no bumper early last week. I called Atv Galaxy and asked where my bumper was. Kristine said she had me in the computer as received for the bumper and tshirt. She apologized and said she would see what the deal was and call me right back. Here we are 5 days later and I haven't heard from her. Just awesome, this is turning out to be a huge pain in the ass. Not the happiest person at the moment...

post #6 of 17 Old 05-09-2010, 11:13 PM

I'm still wanting a black bullhorn but dam your having a lot of problems getting a bumper period. I think what ProArmor is tring to do is get enough orders in for the bumpers before they do any production runs on them for certian bikes. If thats the case you and I could be waiting for awhile. Thats bs there tring to sell bumpers that have not even been built.

08 700xx The FASTEST X INFINITY gray/black
08 800 Polaris rzr heavy modded $$$
PLZS SAVE THE WORLD BRING BACK 2 STROKES
post #7 of 17 Old 05-09-2010, 11:17 PM

get the PRM one... top of the line!
post #8 of 17 Old 05-10-2010, 05:05 AM

I actually agree with Cabellos! LOL Pro armor st customer service sucks Prm It is a superior product

Big Kidz Racing

Sponsors:
EHS Racing

Barker's Performance

Houser Racing

On The Trail TV

West Virginia ATV Tours

Hinsen Clutch Components

KBC Helmets

Hiper Racing Wheels

Member:
Score International

Best in the Desert

VXCS Virginia cross Country Series
post #9 of 17 Old 05-10-2010, 07:34 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by phucknutz View Post
I actually agree with Cabellos! LOL Pro armor st customer service sucks Prm It is a superior product
I wish I could but I already received my $110 tshirt already though. lol. This is bs, I wouldn't be mad if they were truthful but I keep getting different answers. If I never made any phone calls I would have never received my bumper since they put me in the computer that way. If they said three weeks and delivered 3 weeks later I'd be ok with that. The told me end of april for the bullhorn and there wasn't even a production date. Total horseshit!

post #10 of 17 Old 05-10-2010, 11:40 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to smo0oth1
Pro armor is really making a bad name for themselves. I would never purchase there product considering the non stop bad reviews they get.

I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode