J-n-J racing full skidplate set. Front & Rear A-Arms/Swingarm. GREAT Product!! - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 Old 12-16-2010, 08:38 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to Double G Send a message via Skype™ to Double G
J-n-J racing full skidplate set. Front & Rear A-Arms/Swingarm. GREAT Product!!

I have ordered the J-n-J Racing skid plates for every quad I have owned over the last several years and want to RAVE about the product. Great fit, style and company to say the least. Joel is now offering Rear A-Arm Guards and starting making the Swingarm plate this week. A must have product in my book.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 Old 12-17-2010, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double G View Post
I have ordered the J-n-J Racing skid plates for every quad I have owned over the last several years and want to RAVE about the product. Great fit, style and company to say the least. Joel is now offering Rear A-Arm Guards and starting making the Swingarm plate this week. A must have product in my book.
Not raining on your parade, but rave about them? I have them and installing them was a bitch with those brackets and tightening them not to mention the annoying vibration on the frame.I personally think all theseplates should have some type of mat on them to absorb the vibration. They are pretty thin also. I bought them so i must like them, just not raving about them.
post #3 of 19 Old 12-18-2010, 11:09 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to Double G Send a message via Skype™ to Double G
I guess the bang for buck is the best thing about them. I ride rocks and they save my cases on everything I ride. Better than factory plastic guards that do NOTHING! I always use 1 inch weather stripping between the frame and skids, sticky on one side and works great.

post #4 of 19 Old 04-05-2011, 09:55 AM

J N J Great product......

Got my skids the 1st of the week. Picked up a roll of 3/4" window seal sticky on one side foam on the other, worked great.
Install was tricky, but when done skids worked very well. I needed it for this last race, rocks every were. It seamed if i looked at a rock i hit it this weekend.
I give the(install)a 6 out of 10
(skids chassis and front arms) 10 out of 10
worked perfect/no rattle/very happy.....
post #5 of 19 Old 04-18-2011, 06:06 AM

Im going for these. budget aint the largest. some rubber in between will do the job for the noise from them i hope

Honda Trx 700xx Black And Grey
Mods:
L8ton Sway Bar 11/16"
Alba Pro Elite Bumper
Alba Pro Elite Nerfbars
J n J Skidplates
Supersprox Front Sprocket 13 Tooth
Reverse Rev Limiter Removed
Trailtech Vapor
Powermadd Black And Chrome
Hidlights-5000K
post #6 of 19 Old 06-28-2011, 10:05 PM

Very good product and great coustomer service. I purchased mine from eBay.
I installed the full set on my xx. As recommended on here I installed them with stick on weatherstripping, = no rattles. You just run a border of weatherstripping around the perimeter of the plates. I used the grey stick on stripping, 3/4 wide x 3/16 thick. I only had one small fitment issue, one hole on the main plate was a 16th off, I had to dremel the hole a little to align it.
post #7 of 19 Old 06-30-2012, 10:15 PM

Hey guys? how do you like these skids? are they a good quality? i probably am going to purchase these because there cheap lol.. and are better than nothing!
post #8 of 19 Old 07-01-2012, 12:34 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Garage
OMG those are cheap a 5 piece set for $145.00, must be paper thin but IDK?

http://www.j-n-j-industries.com/serv...XX-5pc./Detail

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #9 of 19 Old 07-03-2012, 10:56 PM

I heard they are THICK , i will be ordering a set il tell you what quality they are and il take pictures of them!
post #10 of 19 Old 07-05-2012, 03:48 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin700xx View Post
I heard they are THICK , i will be ordering a set il tell you what quality they are and il take pictures of them!
yea let us know cause I think I paid almost that for the 1 piece chassis skid plate.

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode