User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 Old 02-12-2011, 12:14 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Alba Pro Elite Nerfs and Front Bumper

Hey everybody,

New guy here, lurked for a while, finally posting. I thought I would share my experience with the Alba Pro Elite Nerf bars and Bumper I just got for my XX.

I got them on ebay, with combined shipping the total came out to $159 total. The nerf bars and the bumper all went on relatively easy. The bumper took a few attempts at which bolt to put in first to get the other two holes to line up properly but once all three bolts were started, it went on fine and fit perfect. Same deal with the nerf bars, it took a little tugging to get some of the holes to line up, especially the brackets for the pegs, but again, once all bolts were started they went on fine and fit great.

I'm very pleased with both products, especially for the price.

Last edited by armycar01; 02-12-2011 at 12:17 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 Old 02-12-2011, 03:27 PM

Thats funny that you posted this thread because I was looking at getting both of these myself, after seing the pics I will be. Love the price tag

08 TRX700XX Silver/black, Uni air filter,L8ton racing 11/16" sway bar, 13t sprocket, Kenda kutters all the way around, Pro taper high bend bars, Powermadd hand guards, FMF powercore 4 with FMF powerbomb header, EHS programmer, EHS air box lid, Alba pro ellite nerf bars and bumper
post #3 of 20 Old 02-15-2011, 01:33 PM

I ordered a bumper from Alba (R1), my bottom bolt was abt 2" off. First order I received from them was the type of bumper you have(wrong one) and it was for a YFZ 450, had to send it back. After 2 weeks I had the correct bumper. To go thru all that and then the bolts didnt even come close to lining up, had to drill another hole in the bottom mount for it to work. Very disappointed with all I had to do to get correct order, just to find that its that far off. That did it for me , no more ALBA orders from me.

post #4 of 20 Old 02-15-2011, 03:14 PM

I will have mine the beginning of next week. Hope everything kits ok.

08 TRX700XX Silver/black, Uni air filter,L8ton racing 11/16" sway bar, 13t sprocket, Kenda kutters all the way around, Pro taper high bend bars, Powermadd hand guards, FMF powercore 4 with FMF powerbomb header, EHS programmer, EHS air box lid, Alba pro ellite nerf bars and bumper
post #5 of 20 Old 02-15-2011, 03:55 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by palerider View Post
I ordered a bumper from Alba (R1), my bottom bolt was abt 2" off. First order I received from them was the type of bumper you have(wrong one) and it was for a YFZ 450, had to send it back. After 2 weeks I had the correct bumper. To go thru all that and then the bolts didnt even come close to lining up, had to drill another hole in the bottom mount for it to work. Very disappointed with all I had to do to get correct order, just to find that its that far off. That did it for me , no more ALBA orders from me.
i heard that there stuffs weak anyway

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
08 700XX PRM Six Pack Rack Hardline hour meter EHS EFI Controller EHS Lid with side vents Barker Full Exhaust Uni Air Filter alba nerfs elka stg4 fronts sti rims kutter front gbcxrex rear
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 20 Old 02-15-2011, 04:13 PM

hey hey stop it

post #7 of 20 Old 04-18-2011, 06:23 AM

They look real nice => Soon as i get my bike ill be ordering them

Honda Trx 700xx Black And Grey
Mods:
L8ton Sway Bar 11/16"
Alba Pro Elite Bumper
Alba Pro Elite Nerfbars
J n J Skidplates
Supersprox Front Sprocket 13 Tooth
Reverse Rev Limiter Removed
Trailtech Vapor
Powermadd Black And Chrome
Hidlights-5000K
post #8 of 20 Old 06-28-2011, 10:13 PM

I have the same set up on my xx. I also purchased them off eBay. I received them quickly and fitment was not an issue. Nothing a little tweaking couldn't fix.
They are both very nicely constructed and weigh next to nothing. If I can find a matching rear bumper I would buy that too.
post #9 of 20 Old 06-29-2011, 06:18 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to NineLivez2Go
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird88 View Post
i heard that there stuffs weak anyway
I have to object here. I weigh every bit of 280 pounds dressed to ride and I can stand or jump on my nerf bars with no problem. I have also have had the pleasure of encountering some big rocks and high siding on the nerfs and not so much as a slight bend. To each his own, but for the price tag there is not a nerf that compares.
post #10 of 20 Old 07-27-2011, 01:54 PM

Bought the nerfs today. Had originally placed an order for the pro armor on June 13, waited two weeks and nothing. I called them and they said they were being build and should be done and shipped on Jully 15. Called them today and was told they will be done August 19. The Hell with Pro Armor thoes peaces of poop!!!! Placed my alba order then called pro amor and canceld my order. The Alba Nerfs are cheaper and look better any ways!!!

MODS ---
L8ton 9/16 sway bar
L8ton bumper
Tusck Hand Guards
EHS Big 3
Elka Stage 3 shocks
K&N Filter with outearwear
UNI Air Filter For dusty terains
Vapor computer
X Bar with vapor clamp
Spider Grip
TRX shock covers
Smoke headlight cover
Alba Racing Nerfs
Razs Tires
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode