Teixeira tech steering stem - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 04-05-2011, 09:10 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Teixeira tech steering stem

well I finally got my stem ordered after riding with a bent one for almost 6 months lol and bending it worse the last race lol

any way back to my review first impresion it looks good strait out of the box I love the gusseted supports that are all over the anti vibe mount it just gives the stem a real unique look plus it is well made
the shaft has a small reinforcing double wall patch where the middle clamp bushing goes. this is also due to the smaller dia. pipe so the stock bushing still fits

my only real complaint was that it didnt come with a new seal for the bearings but I guess if mine was not flipped so manny times it might still be good lol

here are some before and after to show how bent my stem was lol

the adjustable clamp they sell is really nice as well I just wish it had a spot for my lights Ed said he is working on something but it will have to wait until he has more time to work on it on the brite side he already cut the holes for something to bolt up later

ride review will have to wait I am exhausted lol ill try to get it up either later tonite or tomarrow

08 trx700xx lot's O mod's
08 ktm 525xc modded
08 yamaha 450 lightly modded
05 grizzly 660SE (sold)
11 rzr s (sold) and missed

sponsors:
Manford Auto Supply (NAPA)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Teixeira Tech:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

L8aton Racing:

Fox Racing:

powermadd:

WAR doesn't determine who's right just who's left
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 04-05-2011, 09:17 AM Thread Starter

oh man that one pic looks like crap lol sorry also did anyone notice my bubbles in my graphix they just came back I had them all down that is really annoying lol

also sorry about the dirty quad it never got a bath after the race

08 ktm 525xc modded
05 grizzly 660SE (sold)

sponsors:

Teixeira Tech:

L8aton Racing:

Fox Racing:

powermadd:

post #3 of 3 Old 04-05-2011, 06:16 PM Thread Starter

Well first ride was great it turns a lot better. anti vibe is as good as the mod quad one I had if not better hard to tell but its way better than trying to run with a bent stem lol
As far as bump steer it defiantly reduces it quite a bit

All in all its an awesome looking stem that does what it is required feels sturdy but not so sturdy your going to bend a frame when you have an accident. the tighter turning radius helps at low speed turns combine this stem with Ed's upper arms and l8ton's sway bar you have a bike that can out corner most strait axle bikes add shocks and tires and you got a bike that will out perform almost and other bike
Yes that is cause for debate but I believe it to be true my xx is an awesome machine I just wish it had a better rider on its back

08 ktm 525xc modded
05 grizzly 660SE (sold)

sponsors:

Teixeira Tech:

L8aton Racing:

Fox Racing:

powermadd:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode