Teixeira upper a-arm combined with L8ton 9/16 review. - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 05-02-2011, 01:33 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Teixeira upper a-arm combined with L8ton 9/16 review.

I saw it asked if which made the most improvement in handling. My answer both but differently. The adjustment on the a-arms allow me to enter the turns more aggressively as now when I point the front tires the quad goes where I want instead of pushing into the turn. The sway comes into play while in the turn. I can now power through the turn instead of the bike wanting to roll. So this combo makes a complete package. The quad is so much faster in turns that I now am using a hell of a lot more body English to get all I can out of this setup.

The quad is like a new machine with performance and handling substantially increased in turns. Of course I still need to deal with physics but again the edge has been pushed way back. Believe me I'm not even close to perfect setup and have had little time to adjust the a-arms but using Baxter's advised toe in of 1/4", negative camber of1 degree while off the ground and the middle setting on the Teixeira arms for riding the desert behind my house (see picture section "My Backyard") I am nailing turns 20-30% faster than stock.

My Stage 4 Elkas and Podium Xs should be here this week. I'll get them on and hopefully on Friday have an entire day to play. Stay tuned.

Renthal 13 tooth sprocket
FMF Factory 4.1/Powerbomb header
EHS EFI controller/airbox lid/UNI air filter
Alba Pro Elite nerf bars
Renthal Raptor660 handlebars/ODI Rogue grips/Precision Racing antivibe clamps
CCP steering damper
PRM Desert II bumper/PRM standard grab bar, PRM skidplate
Maxxis Razr 23x7x10 front tires, Kenda Kutter 22x9x11 rear tires
L8ton Racing 9/16 Swaybar
Elka Stage4 front, Fox Podium X rear shocks
Teixeira upper a-arms
Powermadd handguards

Last edited by markas214; 05-02-2011 at 02:21 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode