Excellent Customer Service! - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 05-20-2011, 03:23 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Excellent Customer Service!

Last time I went riding I went in my friends truck and when I got back home I noticed my alpinestar neck brace pad insert fell off. So I called him and he found it inside which was great news but I didn't see him for a while and then he lost it but claims he already gave it to me. So I called the local honda dealer where I got it and they said all I can do is buy the whole pad kit for $95. So I thought forget that and called alpinestar directly. I explained the situation and told them I only need the left shoulder pad insert and don't want to buy the whole kit. The guy said, "oh well you don't need to buy it, I'll send just that piece for free, what's your address?" I was so shocked that I paused with confusion before proceeding to tell him my address. After that he said it should be there next thursday. I said "thanks so much" and that was it! Even after the call I still couldn't believe what just happened. Anyone who's trying to decide between alpinestar and another brand on any purchase go with alpinestar! I'm sure there are very few companies now days who would do that for their customers.

Ps: anyone thinking about neck braces I'd say get one! You don't even notice them on after a couple minutes and can save your life or neck. I tried both the Leatte and alpinestar but found the alpinestar gave more head movement especially looking up.

2008 red TRX700, CCP stabilizer, PRM Desert II, 13T sprocket, 23" Razr 2's, 11/16" sway bar,Elka Stage 2 Fronts, EHS Big 3, UNI filter, IMS PowerMadd Hand Guards, Wiigstyle rear shock re-spring, Teixeira Tech front upper A-arms,Precision Shock & Vibe clamps, Tusk Chub CR high bend, ODI Rouge grips, HCC seat cover, kenda kutter rear.

2010 camo Polaris Sportsman 850
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 05-20-2011, 03:39 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
post #3 of 5 Old 05-20-2011, 05:43 PM

Bionic Neck Brace FTW!!!

post #4 of 5 Old 05-31-2011, 07:36 AM Thread Starter

Just an update: Last thursday at school my friend was opening his backpack and guess what he found... my insert!! Then once I got home I found a package at the door and opened it up. Alpinestar not only gave me the left side that I would have needed but also the right! So now I have one extra for each side incase I loose it again.

2008 red TRX700, CCP stabilizer, PRM Desert II, 13T sprocket, 23" Razr 2's, 11/16" sway bar,Elka Stage 2 Fronts, EHS Big 3, UNI filter, IMS PowerMadd Hand Guards, Wiigstyle rear shock re-spring, Teixeira Tech front upper A-arms,Precision Shock & Vibe clamps, Tusk Chub CR high bend, ODI Rouge grips, HCC seat cover, kenda kutter rear.

2010 camo Polaris Sportsman 850
post #5 of 5 Old 05-31-2011, 08:10 AM

well thats nice =>
thinkin of buying one later

Honda Trx 700xx Black And Grey
Mods:
L8ton Sway Bar 11/16"
Alba Pro Elite Bumper
Alba Pro Elite Nerfbars
J n J Skidplates
Supersprox Front Sprocket 13 Tooth
Reverse Rev Limiter Removed
Trailtech Vapor
Powermadd Black And Chrome
Hidlights-5000K
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode