Iron Pony Motorsports - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 05-29-2011, 01:13 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Iron Pony Motorsports

I'm new to this forumn since I purchased an 08 700trx, Love it! Happy to be here and appreciate all the good news, tips and reviews. I wanted to write one too. Hello to all, and thanks for all the forum dedication!
This company sells helmets and riding gear below cost and in bulk. I wanted to be cheap but wanted to purchase some quality gear for the kids , their prices are the bomb. I live a few hours away and have been there numerous times already for aftermarket products too. Any questions or issues that I have had ever, they immediately resolved it, back their products and shipments, and love their customers. The store is huge and they have top of the line products as well as top of the line deals. The longer I walk around in the huge store the more I want to spend, and the more trouble I get in from the lady.

Another good place to check out.

http://www.ironpony.com/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 05-29-2011, 01:53 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Agree, have bought from them online a few times and their prices and shipping times are awesome!

2006 Raptor 700
Yoshi RS-7 full, PCV, Pro Design Foam, EHS lid, Flexx bars, 2" Rox antivibe risers, ASV C/5 levers, Powermadds, CCP stabilizer, HDUSA i3500 +2 a-arms ST, Rap 700 SE front shocks revalved/resprung by Wiigstyle, Fox Podium X rear shock, DWT Drift rear beadlocks, Hiper front beadlocks, Pro Armor XC nerfs and Race grab bar, Tag Agro bumper and railer chassis skid, PRM 0.25" swingarm skid plate
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My name is Iņigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!!!
post #3 of 4 Old 05-29-2011, 03:02 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yep great place! I've been there a few times my self and I always seem to find what I am looking for. Really nice for when you don't or can't wait for something to be shipped.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
08 700XX Black/Gray
01 90 Yerf Dog

post #4 of 4 Old 05-31-2011, 10:52 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
Garage
The Iron Pony Super Store in Columbus, Oh. Is like 5 miles from my house. I love there discount pricing on riding gear. I just picked this jersy up for like $14. http://www.oneal.com/catalog/product...roducts_id=644

And $29 for matching pants.
http://www.oneal.com/catalog/product...roducts_id=650

Supposed to be close outs, but same stuff still sells at manufacture site full price as you can see. And you may have seen pictures of my helmets like $30 and under.

And they have isle after isle of it, hanging 2 storys high, well almost. And the best part spend $150 or more and get a FREE T-shirt!!!

No really I like the fact that they have recently become a Polaris Dealer. The closest one before was like 1.5 hours away.

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, DG 6 Pack Rack, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode