User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 03-05-2009, 10:03 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Oregon Scientific ATC 2K cams at Sams Club

Guys,

I just cam back from Sams club in Austin and saw that they now carry ATC2K camera for $49 bucks!

It's not the atc3 or 5k, but it's nice none the less for entry level action cameras.

Now I'll have to apologize in advance for all the youtube videos I'll be posting as soon as I go back and pick it up.

I'm sorry guys.

Gary

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 03-06-2009, 09:26 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to xx700xx
estatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuzz View Post
Guys,

I just cam back from Sams club in Austin and saw that they now carry ATC2K camera for $49 bucks!

It's not the atc3 or 5k, but it's nice none the less for entry level action cameras.

Now I'll have to apologize in advance for all the youtube videos I'll be posting as soon as I go back and pick it up.

I'm sorry guys.

Gary
You have got to be kidding me?!?!?! I just bought mine on ebay for $78 shipped. $49 is a sweet deal. Make sure you buy a faster sd card. They say a 60X speed or higher will give you better quality video since it can record faster onto the SD card. I bought a 80X speed just for the hell of it.
post #3 of 6 Old 03-06-2009, 09:41 AM Thread Starter

A faster card will be the 1st thing I get. I can't wait to do videos of the suspension working, jumps and me conquering steep climbs.

SD cards are getting so inexpensive compared to a few years back.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

post #4 of 6 Old 03-06-2009, 03:03 PM

I took some video today and deleted all of it because I'm having trouble adjusting the camera so it looks foward and not at the ground or sky, haha. It takes really nice video and the sound isn't very good but if you have video editing software you can make some really nice, cool vids. I'm going to my friend's farm right now to test the top speed with a radar gun, hopefully I posititon the camera right this time. I'll keep testing the cam out and let you guys know what I top out at.
post #5 of 6 Old 03-06-2009, 03:24 PM Thread Starter

Ok, be safe and make sure you wear a helmet.

Jeff also had trouble with the sound on his gopro cam. I'm just going to dub over it with some music or my daughter doing raspberries.

post #6 of 6 Old 03-06-2009, 06:48 PM

Well, since all the snow just melted the field was extra extra soft. I could feel the front end pushing the mud in front of me but I still got the beast machine up to 63mph, in this video I got her up to 61mph. I'll have to do some road test to see what she tops at but as far as soft trails after rain this is all you'll get bone stock!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode