First empty tank - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 03-14-2009, 10:07 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
First empty tank

Well I'm not sure how much of it evaporated but I managed to finish off the first tank of Gas today. The snows been too deep to ride since early December, but we have less then a foot left. I had a blast launching off the snowbanks and I was really impressed with how easily the front end would come up even with little traction. I cant wait to really hit some trails.

08 TRX700XX
88 LT500R QUADZILLA
06 DVX400 (Son's)
06 TRX250EX (Wife's)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 03-15-2009, 06:49 AM

Send a message via AIM to xx700xx
oops

Quote:
Originally Posted by vfm2010 View Post
Well I'm not sure how much of it evaporated but I managed to finish off the first tank of Gas today. The snows been too deep to ride since early December, but we have less then a foot left. I had a blast launching off the snowbanks and I was really impressed with how easily the front end would come up even with little traction. I cant wait to really hit some trails.
I hear ya, there was snow on the ground when I bought this machine. The last month has been pure torture. We have a trip planned in june for the dunes in silver lake, MI. Today is sunny and 55 by me, I dont care if its all mud, I'm going riding!
post #3 of 6 Old 03-15-2009, 07:00 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xx700xx View Post
We have a trip planned in june for the dunes in silver lake, MI. Today is sunny and 55 by me, I dont care if its all mud, I'm going riding!
Are you getting paddle tires for your trip?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

post #4 of 6 Old 03-15-2009, 09:31 PM

Send a message via AIM to xx700xx
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuzz View Post
Are you getting paddle tires for your trip?
I dont have paddles yet, I have 3 months to decide if I want to puchase them. From what I hear they make a world of difference so I'm guessing I'll pick some up. I've been looking at the Kenda Sand Gecko.
post #5 of 6 Old 03-15-2009, 10:31 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My crew and I were really impressed with how well the stock tires did in the sand. I'll be heading out to the sand this coming Friday and Saturday *and* I'll have both my paddle tires AND my ATC2K helmet cam. I bought some cheapo AMS sand snakes - straight paddles and will prolly get some better ones once I get tired of them.

I'll also be reviewing a product for you guys as well as a group buy opportunity.

Stay tuned....

(It'll be like Sunday)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #6 of 6 Old 03-16-2009, 07:50 PM

Speaking of snow... I went out in about 2-3' drifts by about 5'-6' in length. It was all pretty soft so you could go straight through them. What a blast. I have stock tires and could go into the middle of the drift, gun it, and whip the rear end through the drift and take off. Gotta love the extra ground clearance of the IRS.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode