Lexx pipe & controller & L8ton bar & 13t. - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 03-04-2012, 03:02 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Garage
Lexx pipe & controller & L8ton bar & 13t.

Finally got a decent ride with new pipe & controller, nice power increase down low, hard to judge exactly how much as 13t front sprocket also just fitted, but definitely noticeable on the butt dyno & reasonably quiet too.

Default setting on the controller was pretty spot on, no stalling or flat spots.(Did hear one or 2 pops on decceleration though).

The 13t gear allowed me to idle through rutted, rocky areas that previously required constant clutching.

Also first ride on the L8ton 9/16" sway bar, major difference in handling, able to slide through corners predictably with no pushing in the front end. (I already had the upper adjustable a-arms fitted).

All in all, for a relatively small outlay, it's been totally transformed into a new bike.
Looking forward to seeing how it stacks up against my brothers Outlaw next time we ride together.

Next up, a friend has some front LTR shocks he says I can try out.

Happy trails..........
Priesty.

2008 700xx,
LTR front shocks, ccp damper, Fasst flexx bars, 13t front cog, Lexx slip-on & controller, K&N filter, L8ton 9/16" swaybar, Pro armor nerfs & skids, Texiera front upper arms, IMS tank, Maier plastics (Red), HCC custom seat cover.

My Flickr sets:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 05-28-2012, 03:34 PM

hi if you dont mind me asking how heavy are you im trying to decide what bar to get . l8ton say the smaller bar if you are under 200 lb did you try the bigger bar first , i want to get wright the firat time as ive got to buy from the states and ship to new zealand long way to return if not wright . also what do your mates have . thanks erin
post #3 of 4 Old 05-29-2012, 05:40 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin View Post
hi if you dont mind me asking how heavy are you im trying to decide what bar to get . l8ton say the smaller bar if you are under 200 lb did you try the bigger bar first , i want to get wright the firat time as ive got to buy from the states and ship to new zealand long way to return if not wright . also what do your mates have . thanks erin
Hi erin,
I'm about 87kg (approx 190lbs ?) with gear on. I'm quite happy with the 9/16" bar. Most seem to prefer the smaller bar to maintain the advantages of the IRS, but if you prefer the quad to handle like a straight axle then you may prefer the 11/16" bar. BTW L8ton shipped to Australia no problems good service, overall very happy with mine.
cheers.......

Happy trails..........
Priesty.

2008 700xx,
LTR front shocks, ccp damper, Fasst flexx bars, 13t front cog, Lexx slip-on & controller, K&N filter, L8ton 9/16" swaybar, Pro armor nerfs & skids, Texiera front upper arms, IMS tank, Maier plastics (Red), HCC custom seat cover.

My Flickr sets:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 4 Old 05-29-2012, 09:19 AM

Send a message via MSN to Xstriker
I have the 11/16 swaybar and it doesn't feel like I've lost any of the IRS other than the body roll and front end push which is the point. whoops feel the same and I weight in at 215lb just my .02

08 TRX 700XX
HMF Full Performance Exhaust
EHS Programmer
11/16 L8ton Swaybar
Skat~Trak Haulers 20X10X10
ITP T-9 Pro Series Wheel 10X7 4.0 + 3.0 Polished
Alba Pro Elite Nerfs
Trail Tech Vapor Speedo/odom
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode