View Single Post
post #18 of Old 11-09-2013, 08:02 PM Thread Starter
Tony_Carr

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTapXX View Post
The cr250 was a 2001 I think. The only bike I ever lost to was a crf450 and jeez those things are insane mean as are any of the 450 bikes....Wow..... My kfx wasn't the normal though. I'll upload a vid of the 250's I gave head starts. That was with my kfx a 730 big bore with stage 3 custom grind cams not hotcams. They were both new bikes like 07+. I don't see a 250r beating any fourstroke with some umphhh off the line as they don't have the bottom end like a fourstroke does. If anything it shines more on topend.

Only thing I have raced on the 700xx was an ltr450 on the highway, I wasn't ready and he jumped me out of the hole by 2-3 bikes. By 4th I was back by him 1.5 to 2 bikes. I was surprised. Thought he would beat me pretty good. Not the case.

I'll see if I can find some of my old drag racing vids. I have an old computer with 100's of vids on it but the motherboard crashed so I gotta fix it or get a usb adapter for the hard drive so I can get my files back.
I haven't had mine long enough to do too many races. Mines stock and I beat a banshee ( the guy couldn't shift worth a crap he just sucked ) a couple 4x4 quads and won a Couple 125 dirtbikes smoked em and the best one was some Mexican on a general lee moped

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome