Ds650 - Page 2 - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 33 Old 02-13-2014, 09:02 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to crwh45
I've raced two 650's, one before I had work done, and one after, and killed them both several times. It was close before the work, but then again, the rider was awesome.

2008 700xx; Power Bomb header with power core 4 exhaust, Power Programmer III, pro armor nerfs, prm products control front and rear bumpers and full skid, 10" ITP rears, ITP Baja's fronts, RZR 2's all the way around, Uni filter, 13t sprocket, CCP steering Damper, DS450 shock swap, Dual Gasser Throttle, bar risers and Moose barkBusters. 730XX kit plus other engine mods!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 33 Old 02-13-2014, 04:59 PM

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkboxer View Post
That's what I tried to tell this guy, IIIBuckIII. but all he wants to do is argue with me and tell me im wrong.
id just tell him to line it up with you and quit all the talking. i mean who cares anyway it dont matter what you have done or they have done eventully everyone runs into someone that has more done and that is faster just they way it is. i say just enjoy it and tell him to suck it lol

Prm Desert II bumper
Alba Pro Elite Nerfbars Silver/Black
Alba Gas Cap Red
DWT .190 with GBC XC-Master 22x7 Front
DWT .190 with GBC X-REX 20X11-10 Rear
EHS Air Lid
EHS Controller
BigGun EVO-R Full Exhaust
UNI Filter
Tusk 30mm Riser Extenders
post #13 of 33 Old 02-14-2014, 01:54 PM Thread Starter

Yes I agree! Im not even sure if this kid had a quad! I think he just likes running his mouth!

post #14 of 33 Old 02-18-2014, 11:54 PM

Did you race? who won? Where is Video?
post #15 of 33 Old 02-19-2014, 10:48 AM Thread Starter

No race! I think the kid is just blowing smoke! I bet he doesn't even have a quad. I have asked him to race a couple times, he always has some excuse not to race. I even told him I would come to his house! Still no race!
post #16 of 33 Old 02-27-2014, 05:10 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I got punk ass kids around here wanting to race my old ass all the time. One kid in particular was quite persistent about wanting to race me with his new Raptor 700. I told him, "Look, the only way I'm gonna race you, is for your bike title and I'm pretty damn sure your mommy and daddy are still paying for your bike." He looked at me like he had no clue as to want I was saying. I had to explain it to him. Stupid kid. He still rides by my house revving his bike. Someday I'll teach him a good lesson.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Heckle: 2008 TRX 700xx - Lexx Slip-on, Lexx Programmer,K&N Air Filter, Alba Nerf Bars, Honda Racing Skid Plates

Jeckle: 2008 TRX 700xx - AC Racing Full Exhaust, EHS Programmer, K&N Air Filter, Honda Racing Skid Plates, Alba Nerf Bars, K&N Air Filter
post #17 of 33 Old 02-27-2014, 08:47 PM

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
should just go out and bust him stock for stock he dont stand a chance

Prm Desert II bumper
Alba Pro Elite Nerfbars Silver/Black
Alba Gas Cap Red
DWT .190 with GBC XC-Master 22x7 Front
DWT .190 with GBC X-REX 20X11-10 Rear
EHS Air Lid
EHS Controller
BigGun EVO-R Full Exhaust
UNI Filter
Tusk 30mm Riser Extenders
post #18 of 33 Old 02-28-2014, 09:30 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIBuckIII View Post
should just go out and bust him stock for stock he dont stand a chance
I really have no desire to race him at all. I'm an old man (48) in comparison to him. He's just a punk-ass kid about 16-17 years old that's don't know the meaning of working hard for what you want. Mommy and daddy buy him everything. I hate kids like that. Maybe I'm jealous because I never got jack squat from my parents except for teaching me to take care of my self and working hard for what you want in life.

Even if I did race him I'm sure I'd beat the hell out of him and, he'd just go to mommy and daddy and ask to get more goodies for his bike and come back and want to race me again. And I'd probably beat him again and he'd run back to mommy and daddy "again"...it would just go on and on.

I race my bros once in a while when we go out and ride around but that's just for good fun. So I've got nothing to prove to this punk-ass spoiled kid.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Heckle: 2008 TRX 700xx - Lexx Slip-on, Lexx Programmer,K&N Air Filter, Alba Nerf Bars, Honda Racing Skid Plates

Jeckle: 2008 TRX 700xx - AC Racing Full Exhaust, EHS Programmer, K&N Air Filter, Honda Racing Skid Plates, Alba Nerf Bars, K&N Air Filter
post #19 of 33 Old 02-28-2014, 12:57 PM Thread Starter

Very true Shonie777! I would like to race him just to shut him up, but im sure hes the same way. I have to work for everything I have, he is just some punk kid spending mommy and daddys money. Oh well, I wax him anytime he wants too try!
post #20 of 33 Old 02-28-2014, 03:06 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
yeah JDboxer and Shonie i know the feeling cause there is a couple of punks around my neck of the woods that talks BS! they all have big bore 4x4s brute force 750 canam outlander 800 , i beat them always in drag races, but the swamp is different thing they go thru the mud/deepmud , the xx no no! my foreman will just about go anywhere they do !

08 700XX PRM Six Pack Rack Hardline hour meter EHS EFI Controller EHS Lid with side vents Barker Full Exhaust Uni Air Filter alba nerfs elka stg4 fronts sti rims kutter front gbcxrex rear
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode