shut the kfx700's up check this out and help out in there!!!! - Page 3 - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 167 Old 10-05-2009, 09:54 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to smo0oth1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red700xx View Post
but see it wasnt like that at all. i jumped in sayin stock vs stock the 700xx is faster which HAS been proven like u all said. the first 30 posts were people trash talkin nothin bout racin or anything just that they r better and talk shit. finally later on some dudes admitted it and i was like thats all i said. all they did was talk shit and they said some shit that pissed me off. like one dude wants to meet up and race then punch me in the face so i told him straight up i would meet up wit him if he wants to try that i will kill him fuk him. then they make dumbass remarks all the time im pretty sure thats wat a forum is for. discussing topics of your choosing in appropriate thread and thats what i did and they started some b.s. and put the actual topic off not me them fuk em and fuk the mods who talks shit too sorry for my language im just pissed how gay that it all was.

sorry if im not forum specified but maybe u guys should go ride more and psend less times making the forum rules fukin weirdos say wat u want on here its america
lolz, poor child

I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 167 Old 10-05-2009, 11:15 PM

I have both and the XX's destroy a stock KFX700. It's not even a race. It has to have quite a few mods to keep up to a stock one. They can be very fast with some $$$ and kill us.

You stress out too much. lol. Relax man.

2Bros Exhaust, 2Bros Juice Box, UNI Filter, Renthal 13t Front Sprocket, TrailTech Vapor, TrailTech Logo Bar Clamp, DWT Rims, Maxxis Razr Tires, Tusk Chubb Bars, ProGrip Hand Grips, Pro Grip Lever Grips, PowerMadd Hand Guards, PowerMadd Mirrors, PowerMadd Hand Wraps, AMR Racing Graphics, Pro Armour Bullhorn Bumper, Ricochet Skids

Last edited by Chrisj; 10-05-2009 at 11:25 PM.
post #23 of 167 Old 10-06-2009, 06:49 PM Thread Starter

no dude these guys started some real crap wit me and one dude wanted to meet up to hit me so i told him straight up i would those guys r the biggest dbags ive evre had the pleasure to speak with.

alllll they do is go from talkin bout there kfx735 beaten a stok 700 and then go to hey ur wife was moanin like that last night and ill kik ur ass im 19 and these 40 year old overwieght dbags start trash talkin callin me a kid!? da fuk

and yes any fukin quad wit 5k in mods over a stok quad should win but who in the world would do that and say its a fair race that doesnt make sense ive never seen a 40k civic line up against a stok vette win and then b like vettes suk! u dont compare apples to pineapples i mean cmon

Last edited by Red700xx; 10-06-2009 at 06:52 PM.

post #24 of 167 Old 10-06-2009, 06:54 PM

Send a message via AIM to xx700xx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red700xx View Post
no dude these guys started some real crap wit me and one dude wanted to meet up to hit me so i told him straight up i would those guys r the biggest dbags ive evre had the pleasure to speak with.

alllll they do is go from talkin bout there kfx735 beaten a stok 700 and then go to hey ur wife was moanin like that last night and ill kik ur ass im 19 and these 40 year old overwieght dbags start trash talkin callin me a kid!? da fuk

and yes any fukin quad wit 5k in mods over a stok quad should win but who in the world would do that and say its a fair race that doesnt make sense ive never seen a 40k civic line up against a stok vette win and then b like vettes suk! u dont compare apples to pineapples i mean cmon
LOL, take it easy killer. No one is beating up anyone. INTERNET WARRIORS!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #25 of 167 Old 10-08-2009, 09:07 PM Thread Starter

ya thats cause thyre allll talk
post #26 of 167 Old 10-08-2009, 09:31 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Just let it gooooo, there are plenty of other fights Mr. Quixote.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #27 of 167 Old 10-08-2009, 09:41 PM Thread Starter

soo y is it u care so much if u dont really care. ill deal wit my probs u dont need to tell me watsup.
post #28 of 167 Old 10-08-2009, 10:14 PM

It's that you can come off as quite abrasive. You may not mean it but it might bring out the negative in some people and start an argument. I'm really REALLY easy going, and I'm trying to make things easier for you, there's a great bunch of people here who enjoy this place for the most part. We may not have a lot of members but I think we have extremely high quality users. Jeff too.

[queue the Hallmark Afterschool Special music]

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #29 of 167 Old 10-08-2009, 10:19 PM Thread Starter

yea i see what u say but seriously bottom line is they asked if they ran across a 700xx and i said the 700xx would win stock vs stock or mod vs mod thats wat started it all in there. dont kno y but they told me i was right in the end and just told me to leave. sooooo once again like i said people get too worked up and start shit ya kno. no reason dude had to tell me he was gonna hit me thats real mature right and i just like to fight so i kept it goin its all quite amusing to me to b honest the fact that no matter what u say they keep goin and when u dont say anything they do the same thing lol
post #30 of 167 Old 10-08-2009, 10:24 PM

Check out the thread now, you'll see I'm talking with them about things and not even starting anything. You have to understand that you are in THEIR forum. If someone were to come here from brand "x" shitting on people here they would receive the same responses that you did.

It's a respect thing, even if you disagree...you have to leave it at that.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode