shut the kfx700's up check this out and help out in there!!!! - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 167 Old 10-04-2009, 04:29 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
pissed shut the kfx700's up check this out and help out in there!!!!

http://www.kawieriders.com/forum/kaw...700-yet-3.html

guys get in there and help me out im bein eaten alive by these diehard kawi lovers who cant deal wit the facts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have put all the facts on the table and they insist on excuses. i proved stock on stock we would win now they tell me theres no aftermarket out yet so they would win either way! bullsh*T and they warned me for swearin so i told the moderator to scroll up and chek the dude out that swore directly at me and made little biatch comments to me and he just started talkin sh*t to me 2! so get in there boys 700xx allll day
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 167 Old 10-04-2009, 05:15 PM Thread Starter

no help from 700xx ownser these guys just keep talkin how all the kfx700s are higly modded and will beat any 700xx im tryin to say mod for mod the 700xx will take it
post #3 of 167 Old 10-04-2009, 06:09 PM

Send a message via AIM to xx700xx
I dont want to bother. I'll just end up buying a plane ticket to go choke someone! The facts are in the mags and if I ever run into one I'll for sure make a vid of me owning!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 167 Old 10-04-2009, 06:14 PM Thread Starter

yea all there sayin is my 20k 700 will smke any raptor 700 and 700xx. the mods already startin wit me talkin sh*t bout me its jsut a crappy atmosphere over there even the moderators r dumbs**ts. lets get some 700xx in there!

http://www.kawieriders.com/forum/kaw...700-yet-6.html
post #5 of 167 Old 10-04-2009, 06:43 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Why do you care so much? Do you really think you're going to convince someone that THEIR quad is inferior to your's, and vice versa?

Internet arguing is for 14 yr olds.
post #6 of 167 Old 10-04-2009, 07:16 PM Thread Starter

arguin is the same wherever u r on the phone or watever. but i made my point took long enough but they admit we r faster now they r the ones who started the sh*t i just went in sayin the 700xx is faster stock vs stock and mod vs mod ur tellin me its for 14 yearolds go check out wat there moderators made tell me thats not childish!?
post #7 of 167 Old 10-04-2009, 07:26 PM

Nooooo, arguing on the forums is much different. You have to be new to forums, its like this everywhere but here pretty much. Everyone here is level headed and doesn't make outrageous claims. I've posted several vids of me racing raptors to show whats up. Bottom line, even if you find a KFTank 700 and win on VIDEO they'll still come up with arguements. You really have to let it go and cool down. Dirt wheels straight up said stock for stock the 700xx walks away every time. They dont have this knowledge because its hidden in literature. lol

post #8 of 167 Old 10-04-2009, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xx700xx View Post
Nooooo, arguing on the forums is much different. You have to be new to forums, its like this everywhere but here pretty much. Everyone here is level headed and doesn't make outrageous claims. I've posted several vids of me racing raptors to show whats up. Bottom line, even if you find a KFTank 700 and win on VIDEO they'll still come up with arguements. You really have to let it go and cool down. Dirt wheels straight up said stock for stock the 700xx walks away every time. They dont have this knowledge because its hidden in literature. lol

So very true!

700XX CRAZY

HMF Ballance slip-on
PCIII w/"BO MAP"
Outerwear Lid Mod (by me)
Trail Tech Riser
Chub Bars
HONDA Bar Pad
RAZR2 Fronts
RAZR Rears
Elephant Ear Hand Guards(LOL)
post #9 of 167 Old 10-04-2009, 07:48 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I raced one yesterday where I ride and I had no problem at all beating it. The facts are out there all over the place what one is faster.

2008 Honda 700xx Red/Black, Full Alba Exhaust, UNI Filter, EHS Lid, PC3, 13T Front,Pro Armor Pro XC Bumper (BIGGEST P.O.S EVER MADE), Pro Armor Full Chassis/Swing Arm Skids, PRM A-Arm Skids, Maxxis RAZR fronts and rears. In the works, ported/polished head, custom cam, ported T/B.

1997 Toyota Supra Black/Black with a little boost and 1300 hp

2003 Mustang Cobra ditched the S/C for a 80mm hairdryer
2007 Yamaha R1 Charcoal/Black
2013 BMW 335 Coupe Deep Sea Blue/Black
post #10 of 167 Old 10-04-2009, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by THREESVTS View Post
I raced one yesterday where I ride and I had no problem at all beating it. The facts are out there all over the place what one is faster.
It looks like the group he's talking to has a sick amount of money put into their KFX's. I dont think I've seen anyone spend as much money as they have on a quad. True redneck stuff. haha

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode