turbo raptor - Page 2 - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 42 Old 09-19-2010, 09:27 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Man if I lived in the US my 700xx would be the first Guinea Pig let me assure you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 42 Old 09-19-2010, 09:29 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to 700xxmaniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappyfreak View Post
nope, there are quite abit more engine mods/parts for rappys than for the xx so can also beat you at drags. Also it can be cheaper to just slap a $3000 turbo than spending more by going into the engine.

@Overlord, yeah have seen English racing up to around 140 on his turbos but not for sale yet. The most amazing thing is that they do it on stock engines, no mods inside!
and turbo/supercharger is the best way to get reliable hp out a ur engine....i think a turbo is better for dunes but a supercharger would be better for trails\mx...

08 TRX700XX
-uni
-primary drive 13t
-pclll
-soon to have a cp 11:1

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

99 ford f-250 ccsb 7.3
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-skyjacker 6'' lift
- 315-75r16 pro comp xtarrain
-sct 100hp tune
-straight pipe with 4'' dp
-dana 60 swap with mile marker hubs

06 pos hyundia tuscon
-dont buy one there junk

live to ride and ride to live
post #13 of 42 Old 09-19-2010, 10:31 PM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrider View Post
pretty sad yamaha guys have to install a turbo just to beat the naturally aspirated xx.
I don't have a turbo....come get some.

734 09 Raptor
Meglodon by Bo,KW springs, Web 4 Cam, 54mm TB, 105.5mm CP cylinder, 14:1 CP,Barkers Inframe,Dynatek Coil,PC V,Dynatek Programable ignition,CCP stabilizer,+5 swinger,Boss Noss Sys, Direct Drive Lock-up, KDS Evac valve,HID Light conversion,SPAL fan
Tuned by EHS Racing 78hp 55Tq

post #14 of 42 Old 09-19-2010, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09RappySE View Post
I don't have a turbo....come get some.
lol come to my back yard buddy... btw u need at-least 7'' of ground clearance...lol thats how deep the ruts are untill i re plow it...

08 TRX700XX
-uni
-primary drive 13t
-pclll

99 ford f-250 ccsb 7.3

-skyjacker 6'' lift
-sct 100hp tune

06 pos hyundia tuscon
-dont buy one there junk

post #15 of 42 Old 09-19-2010, 11:44 PM

I'm confused. There are at least two members that have posted in this thread that ride raptors. Why are you guys members of a Honda forum? I'm fairly new and just wondering.

Btw I think that kind of horsepower on a 4 wheeler is insane! Maybe because I don't drag. Sounds kind of fun though. ;)
post #16 of 42 Old 09-19-2010, 11:59 PM

btw i dont got a rappy

08 TRX700XX
-uni
-primary drive 13t
-pclll

99 ford f-250 ccsb 7.3

-skyjacker 6'' lift
-sct 100hp tune

06 pos hyundia tuscon
-dont buy one there junk

post #17 of 42 Old 09-20-2010, 12:02 AM

Gotcha Overlord, must be real arm rippers those. Gotta website for them?

Chris, I started hanging around this site because my best friend bought and xx and he doesn't understand english 100% so I wanted to help him out. I enjoy the community very much and that is why I stick around, even now that my friend sold his xx and has gone to Can Am Renegade.

2006 Raptor 700
Yoshi RS-7 full, PCV, Pro Design Foam, EHS lid, Flexx bars, 2" Rox antivibe risers, ASV C/5 levers, Powermadds, CCP stabilizer, HDUSA i3500 +2 a-arms ST, Rap 700 SE front shocks revalved/resprung by Wiigstyle, Fox Podium X rear shock, DWT Drift rear beadlocks, Hiper front beadlocks, Pro Armor XC nerfs and Race grab bar, Tag Agro bumper and railer chassis skid, PRM 0.25" swingarm skid plate

My name is Iņigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!!!
post #18 of 42 Old 09-20-2010, 12:12 AM

Rappy, do a search for Explosive Racing, Zac's doing big things for such a small outfit. When he went to Glamis (I think thats how you spell it) and took out the 4 stroke wars. I was suppose to go but pulled out at the last minute cause I had some Passport problems and did not want to enter the States to be told to get on the next flight and go home.
post #19 of 42 Old 09-20-2010, 12:31 AM

Yup, saw the vid now, that thing RIPS!!! Also looks like they were associated with Team Rocket Factory, they are pretty good too.

2006 Raptor 700
Yoshi RS-7 full, PCV, Pro Design Foam, EHS lid, Flexx bars, 2" Rox antivibe risers, ASV C/5 levers, Powermadds, CCP stabilizer, HDUSA i3500 +2 a-arms ST, Rap 700 SE front shocks revalved/resprung by Wiigstyle, Fox Podium X rear shock, DWT Drift rear beadlocks, Hiper front beadlocks, Pro Armor XC nerfs and Race grab bar, Tag Agro bumper and railer chassis skid, PRM 0.25" swingarm skid plate

My name is Iņigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!!!
post #20 of 42 Old 09-20-2010, 12:41 AM

Ye Mate, I know Zac is very tight with Rocket, I think they paid his way to get out there and looked after him when he was in the states. Zac told me I missed out on some wicked parting not to mention the females you have over there you lucky buggers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode