Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

raced a banshee

7K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  FrankyDub23 
#1 ·
i drag raced a banshee today. i beat him. my friend had a trx450r and i keot up with him. i was surprised.

#4 ·
i beat one with pipes, 2n1 carb, and heads

#8 ·
Ok, I'll take a look. I never said I beat the banshee though. I was behind him 2 lengths because I was tracking him down to race. He saw and pacing him about from 2 lengths behind. We both hit it and through each gear I was slowly creeping on him. I never caught to him before we ran out of room. Had we kept on going I would have passed him eventually though. Good times! Post a link to your vid for me, thanks!

#12 ·
that banshee must have been running on one cylinder! or your xx is highly modded!:lmao:

#15 ·
I got my ass handed to me by a Banshee. Not a proud moment but I really had no choice. It was at the drags and the dip $hits that set it up had everyone against everyone and really had no idea how to organize and run a drag. Quads against bikes, 4 stroke against 2 stroke. The Banshee was the only Quad I raced against, the rest were 2 stroke bikes modified all to hell. I didn't win a single race. Why they had me do so many runs is beyond me. I shoulda been eliminated after the first race.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.