Raced a Renegade 800 and Kawa KFX 700 today - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old 01-08-2011, 10:10 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Raced a Renegade 800 and Kawa KFX 700 today

Spanked the KFX by about a quad length and beat the renegade by maybe half a quad length when he was is 2wd. The renegade would get me every time off the line when he was in 4wd by about a quad length, the poor 700xx didn't quite have enough to recover from that far down but over all it was a really good race. The guy on the Renegade said he had cams and a full exhaust but I think he had a little more than that. The KFX had at least a full exhaust from what I could see and hear. My XX is bone stock

Videos are up, my apologies they did not turn out as good as they looked on my buddies phone.

And yes I am launching in second gear.

Stock 08 TRX700XX

Last edited by Cranedaddy; 01-11-2011 at 10:54 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 01-08-2011, 10:29 PM

I would believe the guy with the renegade, those things are very fast bone stock. And I only know how to upload videos to you tube and then you can use the youtube tool in the post to have it appear on here.

2008 red TRX700, CCP stabilizer, PRM Desert II, 13T sprocket, 23" Razr 2's, 11/16" sway bar,Elka Stage 2 Fronts, EHS Big 3, UNI filter, IMS PowerMadd Hand Guards, Wiigstyle rear shock re-spring, Teixeira Tech front upper A-arms,Precision Shock & Vibe clamps, Tusk Chub CR high bend, ODI Rouge grips, HCC seat cover, kenda kutter rear.

2010 camo Polaris Sportsman 850
post #3 of 12 Old 01-09-2011, 12:41 AM

You can upload the vids to photobucket. You can email them to me at [email protected] and I'll try it but I suck...

post #4 of 12 Old 01-10-2011, 10:16 PM

Send a message via AIM to eclipsegs0
try launching in2nd gear next imte u race if u werent already

08 trx700xx
full barker( whole lot of bark n bite)
ehs programmer
post #5 of 12 Old 01-11-2011, 10:54 PM Thread Starter

Videos up!

Stock 08 TRX700XX
post #6 of 12 Old 01-12-2011, 02:34 AM

Looks like you did an excellent job to me for a stock 700xx vs a modded Renegade. As much as I hate belts, they will flat get it off the line.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KASH 2011
post #7 of 12 Old 02-12-2011, 09:26 PM

Had a buddy tell me there were some videos of my renegade in here so I had to come look. That was some good racing too bad there was a corner right where the camera shuts off and we had to slam on the brakes. Hope to see you again out there we'll race again I got rid of those heavy mud tires.*Oh and as far as the mods it had 27 lb radial reptile mud tires in the front and 30lb a piece radials in the back. It has Ron woods cams and a lxp muffler off of a tuner car that I welded on as a slip on. I wish I had a full exhaust. Oh and a uni filter.
post #8 of 12 Old 02-12-2011, 09:42 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
Had a buddy tell me there were some videos of my renegade in here so I had to come look. That was some good racing too bad there was a corner right where the camera shuts off and we had to slam on the brakes. Hope to see you again out there we'll race again I got rid of those heavy mud tires.*Oh and as far as the mods it had 27 lb radial reptile mud tires in the front and 30lb a piece radials in the back. It has Ron woods cams and a lxp muffler off of a tuner car that I welded on as a slip on. I wish I had a full exhaust. Oh and a uni filter.

lol I knew those tires weren't helping you. That turn did suck, I ALMOST didn't make it one of those times. Tuner car exhaust, whatever, it still sounds good. Next time we go I will keep a eye out, maybe get round 2 in!

Stock 08 TRX700XX
post #9 of 12 Old 02-12-2011, 09:49 PM

Lol yeah it was only $69.00 at the time I bought it. We went out today and I might go tomorrow I got some big horn 2.0s for it and they really made a difference today. There was still a lot of ice and snow on the ground so it was muddy
post #10 of 12 Old 02-12-2011, 11:10 PM

Send a message via AIM to xx700xx
Awesome! Good job on the races and thanks for posting videos of the races!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode