Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

700 Raptor hits almost 70hp on pump gas

4K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  5W0P3 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Yeah when he and my buddy were talking he was asking home about his 11 paddle's and was wondering about a trade. I figured if he was needing 11 paddles then he must have the power to *need* the 11 paddles.

They had a guy out there with a banshee, no helmet, not riding gear and shorts... did he run him? The banshee guy thought he was "the shit".

#5 ·
He said that the only one that outran him was the Banshee that was like 12ft long lol. He said the YFZ with spindle mount fronts and drag pipe was swappin wins with him until he adjusted his tire pressures and then spanked him consistently and then swapped a 140ish pound jockey on it and still outran him. Its a stout 777 for dang sure because its got a single exhaust(although a pretty good one) and full weight nothing taken off. It probably weighs more than stock because of the axle and A-arms. Those 8 paddles he had just blows off until 3rd gear, hes gonna order 12 paddles.

#6 ·
If there were faster quads around me then i might add some more to mine, but I only know of one cam'd raptor and i'm not THAT far behind him (on the 13t sprocket, haven't raced on the 14t but might be different) so I dont feel the need to go internal with my quad. My next step is just to suck it up and pay the $300 to have it dyno tuned :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.