700xx vs. kfx450 and LTR450 - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 44 Old 04-05-2009, 12:01 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
estatic 700xx vs. kfx450 and LTR450

I drag raced a couple buddies down the street today after a day of passing them on the trail and cruising behind them in 3rd LMAO they never believed I stayed in 3rd until we switched bikes and the found out for themselves hahahahahaaaa

Anyway so then they wanted to drag...

It wasn't even fair on the trail side by side I was pullin away so hard in 3rd they gave up everytime before I even hit 4th. So we took it to the street and...

It was the same as the trail. So then as a comparison I let them go first and the chased them down, when they hit wot 5th I was wot 4th and hangin in there... I hung back till they looked back then hit 5th and watched their beady eyes grow wider and wider as I blew past them. I can't tell u the satisfaction I had today lmao

I never would have thought wot 4th woulda kept me close while a 450 was wot 5th... What a great freakin bike I LOVE THE XX!!

Ok anyway, both 450s are piped with intakes and the LTR has a twin jet kit to boot. So ya, I'm super happy about my decision to get the xx, honda does it again!

Oh ya and all the other rider skills matters and bla bla... We've been ridin together for years and I know they can ride... Ahhh I just makes it that much sweeter!

"Aliens can blend right on in with your kin so look again...
oh... and Tom Brady sits when he pees."
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 44 Old 04-06-2009, 11:34 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
What do you have done to your xx?
post #3 of 44 Old 04-06-2009, 11:47 AM Thread Starter

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
the big 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRX_Sixpac_700xx View Post
What do you have done to your xx?
UNI foam filter, FMF Factory 4.1 with MegaBomb and PCIII with a Bo White map.

"Aliens can blend right on in with your kin so look again...
oh... and Tom Brady sits when he pees."
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 44 Old 04-06-2009, 12:07 PM

Send a message via AIM to xx700xx
I think that because you let them get ahead of you for one of the races it proves that it wasn't rider error, just simply the XX has some crazy power. I hope the 450 guys from other forums are reading this. You should post this on atvriders.com as well!

post #5 of 44 Old 04-06-2009, 12:18 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I raced a LTR450 where I ride this past weekend. It wasn't even close I was fully on the rear brakes, tires locked and sliding trying to get stopped in time. I beat him 3 times and he no wanted to play anymore

2008 Honda 700xx Red/Black, Full Alba Exhaust, UNI Filter, EHS Lid, PC3, 13T Front,Pro Armor Pro XC Bumper (BIGGEST P.O.S EVER MADE), Pro Armor Full Chassis/Swing Arm Skids, PRM A-Arm Skids, Maxxis RAZR fronts and rears. In the works, ported/polished head, custom cam, ported T/B.

1997 Toyota Supra Black/Black with a little boost and 1300 hp

2003 Mustang Cobra ditched the S/C for a 80mm hairdryer
2007 Yamaha R1 Charcoal/Black
2013 BMW 335 Coupe Deep Sea Blue/Black
post #6 of 44 Old 04-07-2009, 06:26 AM

Send a message via AIM to bkabner Send a message via MSN to bkabner Send a message via Yahoo to bkabner
I had a couple good races this weekend....the first race was with a bone stock 2009 YFZ450F with EFI. So this race wasn't really fair for him considering my bike has a lot of mods and he had none. I beat him by several bikes....after we raced I rode his 450 around a bit....I'd say if he put a pipe and stuff on it he could get some more low end and better torque values. To keep up with a modded out XX it's going to take a lot more than that! :p

The other race was the same guys old YFZ450F that he had sold a few months back. I guess he thought that it would smoke me since it had most of the same mods I have on the XX. I was able to pull him pretty good out of the hole and he never could catch back up.

I think people really underestimate the real power of the XX when it has been modded from stock. I was really sick when I first bought my XX, it just wasn't what I expected it to be. After I put my mods on, I must say that I'm satisfied...very satisfied! lololol

2008 Honda TRX700XX-Red/Black, Full HMF Bill Ballance Pro Series-Carbon Fiber, HMF EFI Controller, Moose Air Filter, Modded Air Induction Box, Flat Black Rims, 22x10x11 Maxxis Razr Rear Rubbers, 23x7x10 Front, and much more on the way-STUPID UPS! LoL
post #7 of 44 Old 04-07-2009, 08:58 AM

I am happy bone stock! I couldn't imaging uncorking this thing.. Maybe its the trails I ride (rocks galore)...
post #8 of 44 Old 04-07-2009, 09:00 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
post #9 of 44 Old 04-07-2009, 09:44 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I'm never happy. I was when I first got it but now I want more. As soon as the warranty expires I'm doing a big bore, larger t body, and a cam.

2008 Honda 700xx Red/Black, Full Alba Exhaust, UNI Filter, EHS Lid, PC3, 13T Front,Pro Armor Pro XC Bumper (BIGGEST P.O.S EVER MADE), Pro Armor Full Chassis/Swing Arm Skids, PRM A-Arm Skids, Maxxis RAZR fronts and rears. In the works, ported/polished head, custom cam, ported T/B.

1997 Toyota Supra Black/Black with a little boost and 1300 hp

2003 Mustang Cobra ditched the S/C for a 80mm hairdryer
2007 Yamaha R1 Charcoal/Black
2013 BMW 335 Coupe Deep Sea Blue/Black
post #10 of 44 Old 04-07-2009, 10:16 AM

I'm never happy either, mine had a FMF Q4 slip-on and FMF programmer before it ever left the dealership. I plan on adding a Powerbomb this summer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode