Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Any Colorado riders??

3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  zedrone 
#1 ·
I'm just looking for additional riding buddies. I live in Silverthorne / Denver. I snowmobile a lot in the winter too.

drew

#2 ·
there was a cat on here from colorado called easystreet and some others but i guess they gave xx up! i may move out there since pot is legal in your state now~thats the coolest state in the nation now!:rock:

#6 · (Edited)
That's some serious climbing! In W. Va where I ride sometimes it only goes from say 750 to 1450, but your talking 5k difference! You probably need a tuner that stores 2 maps I'd say. The PCV has 2 position map switching function built in, but the map switch is not included!

If you've been riding this how does the Trx700 do when Rocky Mountain High!

And last I seen easystreet was building his motor and borrowed a base map, but that was awhile back...

#5 ·
do you have an efi controller yet? the air is thinner up there in the higher elevations ...:atv::atv:

#7 ·
If you've been riding this how does the Trx700 do when Rocky Mountain High!

And last I seen easystreet was building his motor and borrowed a base map, but that was awhile back...[/QUOTE]

i am sure it is a great ride rocky mountain high i mean way by Joe Walsh of the Eagles! easystreet must of got his Raptor 700 back! i have been out to Durango Co,riding mountain bikes but never atvs:xx::xx::xx::xx:

#8 ·
To be honest, I haven't even purchased a machine yet. :argh:

I'm set on the 700XX however. I understand it runs lean from the factory so I'm thinking with the thinner air here it should run decent. I'll likely end up getting a tuner & a full exhaust system as well.

It will be another 2-3 months before I will be able to get it out of the garage anyhow...

#9 ·
I'm in Colorado...my buddies and I ride Red Feather Lakes area mostly...that's 7-8k and once in a while Walden area which is up to 9k...just got my 700 but my 350x did fine from 10k down to sea level on the same jets...ran better at sea level, but not sure why the modern machines are so touchy! :) My Raptor 660 was terrible in that department!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.