Thinking of trading my xx for this - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 09-05-2013, 03:31 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Thinking of trading my xx for this

Hello since I am thinking of trying my hand in racing but still want to trail ride should I keep the xx or trade for this. this guy is willing to trade even up just want your expert opinions thanks it is also an 08 with exhaust,nerf bars front and rear bumpers..what do you think even if I didnt race would this be worth it.. the black xx is mine
mike
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 00u0u_jJEsvFLGx7G_600x450.jpg (52.2 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg iphone 5 354.jpg (85.9 KB, 40 views)

Last edited by whynot; 09-05-2013 at 03:34 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 09-05-2013, 09:40 PM
Sid

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
mike,
I would keep the 700XX and use the other machine for racing. Sorry, I really like the 700XX and its performance/handling. IMHO
Sid
post #3 of 8 Old 09-06-2013, 07:29 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
If you can afford to do so then I would keep the XX. I really prefer it to the 450's for trail riding.

post #4 of 8 Old 09-06-2013, 12:03 PM

Send a message via AIM to crwh45
What kind of racing do you plan on doing? I have both machines. I've raced both machines as well. If you are planning on XC racing, I'd keep the XX and get some suspension and stuff for that, to make it handle better for racing. I'd keep the XX anyway for trail. If moto, then the 450 will dominate. However, it will not be a trail machine if you set it up for moto. This is all saying you are going to MOD it up for the appropriate racing. I've done both moto and XC. You'll have to lower it for MX, widen it up, and get super plush suspension. For XC, most guys lower it a little bit while widening the front just a tad. In either case, neither machine pictured will be all that well with stock suspension. So you are looking at that factor. The 450 has more companies that work with it, so more parts. But I'd def say keep the XX for trail, and if you're looking at XC, you can compete the XX at almost all levels. If you got really good, as in riding with top riders, there is restrictions on motor size (right now for instance with GNCC it is 450cc for expert class quads). That would be the only downfall. Trust me, if you are older (than say 25) you probably will not compete in any expert class ever, as the guys in expert now start when they are barely old enough to walk. So the engine size wouldn't be a worry. The other benefit with the XX is the lack of maintenance on it. The 450 you are suppose to check valves after every 15 hours, plus you'll have to change the .7L of oil on each engine and gear side after every ride (should anyway).

2008 700xx; Power Bomb header with power core 4 exhaust, Power Programmer III, pro armor nerfs, prm products control front and rear bumpers and full skid, 10" ITP rears, ITP Baja's fronts, RZR 2's all the way around, Uni filter, 13t sprocket, CCP steering Damper, DS450 shock swap, Dual Gasser Throttle, bar risers and Moose barkBusters. 730XX kit plus other engine mods!
post #5 of 8 Old 09-06-2013, 06:55 PM Thread Starter

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Thanks guys, I am kinda leaning to keeping the xx after reading what crwh45 said.I am 45 yrs old and am positive I would never be competitive in any kind of racing lol. I was watching Baxters videos and I just really love racing on a flat road course type of track with small jumps, just coming up on the guy in front of you and waiting for the chance to pass lol. if I put razr 2's on 10" rims will the xx be illegal for being to wide?
post #6 of 8 Old 09-06-2013, 09:41 PM

wink

the irs rear is easier on your back compared to sra you do the math as old as you are keep the irs ! hell i am 46 years young and had both and would never go back to a sra ! and my next venture is going to be a side by side when i get too old !!!! oh welll this is just my opinion which means shit!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
08 700XX PRM Six Pack Rack Hardline hour meter EHS EFI Controller EHS Lid with side vents Barker Full Exhaust Uni Air Filter alba nerfs elka stg4 fronts sti rims kutter front gbcxrex rear
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 8 Old 09-08-2013, 02:53 PM

birthday cakes

Sorry for off-topic.After somedays my baby's birthday.i want buy cakes for his birthday from online.I've only first birthday cakes for baby but I wanna see some items and Ihaven't ,more link. If you have please suggest me pm or post here.

We say families, we include extended families - mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, uncles, aunts, cousins, grandparents, grandchildren. >>>
post #8 of 8 Old 09-08-2013, 06:28 PM

headscratch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Townleyluk View Post
Sorry for off-topic.After somedays my baby's birthday.i want buy cakes for his birthday from online.I've only first birthday cakes for baby but I wanna see some items and Ihaven't ,more link. If you have please suggest me pm or post here.
man there is more spam on this website thanever. i hope the so say moderators or whatever clean this shit up soon ! thats how my desktop got trojan viruses. thats why it pays to have good security on your product.:bird s:

08 700XX PRM Six Pack Rack Hardline hour meter EHS EFI Controller EHS Lid with side vents Barker Full Exhaust Uni Air Filter alba nerfs elka stg4 fronts sti rims kutter front gbcxrex rear
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode