///Nascar - Page 2 - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 40 Old 03-18-2014, 02:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
yea we stayed the whole race man i dont miss a race a bristol i have season tickets i set in the same place every race allison sec d row 4 bout 50 feet past the start finish line the lowest seats you can go and still see the whole track iv got offered big money a fue times for my tickets

Prm Desert II bumper
Alba Pro Elite Nerfbars Silver/Black
Alba Gas Cap Red
DWT .190 with GBC XC-Master 22x7 Front
DWT .190 with GBC X-REX 20X11-10 Rear
EHS Air Lid
EHS Controller
BigGun EVO-R Full Exhaust
UNI Filter
Tusk 30mm Riser Extenders
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 40 Old 03-19-2014, 03:28 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
Garage
I will defiantly check you out during the August race. Where do you camp or stay at while there? I've been to a lot of Tracks, Bristol was my 1st and my favorite. 1st time there was yr 2000. Back then you couldn't even buy a ticket to the race! By 2008 the economy took a crap. And I landed session tickets, and kept them until 2012. And this year was my 1st time back since 2012, to be honest I got tired of Kyle Busch wining the Nationwide and cup race.

Truck races and Qualifying is always general admission. And even Nationwide series you can pretty much sit where you want. So I've sat pretty much every where there, but the Wallace tower. I love turn 3 up high were we sit, for a few reason. (1) its right by Cup driver introductions, (2) near winners circle, (3) driver entrance tunnel, (4) slightly under shelter, (5) few rows to bathrooms & concession, (6) you can see the whole track. I don't care for the lower seats, for a couple reasons, (1) you watch whole race through the fence, (2) you end up with tire rubber all over you and your gear.

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, DG 6 Pack Rack, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #13 of 40 Old 03-19-2014, 08:45 PM

the fence dont bother me at all and i love all the rubber and stuff

Prm Desert II bumper
Alba Gas Cap Red
EHS Air Lid
EHS Controller
UNI Filter

post #14 of 40 Old 03-20-2014, 07:05 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIBuckIII View Post
the fence dont bother me at all and i love all the rubber and stuff
i heard that its the real experience! and actually kinda wish i was driving that beast! i am sure you been to a local dirt track race and when you get by the fence then you better have your dam riding goggles on ! they hang that rear out around the turns and by the fence you could be ready to paint in 2 laps because you get sandblasted! oh yeah left turns!! and if you wear contact lenses with no goggles it hurts! i love nascar the best though!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
08 700XX PRM Six Pack Rack Hardline hour meter EHS EFI Controller EHS Lid with side vents Barker Full Exhaust Uni Air Filter alba nerfs elka stg4 fronts sti rims kutter front gbcxrex rear
post #15 of 40 Old 03-20-2014, 09:07 PM

Yea I only live 2 hours from Bristol and 10 min from the local dirt track it watched the world of outlaws last may in Charlotte it was sweet

Prm Desert II bumper
Alba Gas Cap Red
EHS Air Lid
EHS Controller
UNI Filter
post #16 of 40 Old 06-27-2014, 05:48 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Sparta Kentucky!!!

I'm headed down tomorrow for the Cup race around noon. I will post some picture's for sure. Is anyone else going?

http://www.kentuckyspeedway.com/

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, DG 6 Pack Rack, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

post #17 of 40 Old 06-27-2014, 10:00 AM

grin

I am jealous! I will be watching on the tube though! have fun i know you will!

08 700XX PRM Six Pack Rack Hardline hour meter EHS EFI Controller EHS Lid with side vents Barker Full Exhaust Uni Air Filter alba nerfs elka stg4 fronts sti rims kutter front gbcxrex rear
post #18 of 40 Old 06-28-2014, 08:13 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird88 View Post
I am jealous! I will be watching on the tube though! have fun i know you will!
Well keep a eye out for me, I'll be seating on the front stretch!

post #19 of 40 Old 02-16-2015, 07:17 PM

ole matt keneseth put an ass whipping on in the sprint unlimited race on feb 14 !

dam toyotas!

post #20 of 40 Old 02-16-2015, 10:00 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird88 View Post
ole matt keneseth put an ass whipping on in the sprint unlimited race on feb 14 !

dam toyotas!
for sure, and I was kinda glad to see he got his old team mate back Cousin Carl. Was almost a 1-2 J. Gibbs finish to with Edwards in 3rd. Then we end up with the Hendrix guys on the pole...

I cant' wait to see the duels, and I'm so glad there at night time this year! And they moved the spring Bristol race to April. I guess a few snow delays, got them thinking.

Last edited by M_Quick; 02-17-2015 at 07:37 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode