world cup - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 06-12-2014, 02:17 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
world cup

so any of you lot watching the world cup? you have a team in it !!
Fifa football world cup in case you have no idea what im on about ;)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 06-12-2014, 02:55 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to crwh45
I live in the sticks and get 3 channels....so no haha. I wish though. When I was traveling a lot with an old job, I got to see a Manchester game right in the stands....CRAZY! Spent another time in a bar and they lost....talk about the bar clearing out in a hurry. I was the only one left in there, apparently the locals must of been going to kill the other team lol.

2008 700xx; Power Bomb header with power core 4 exhaust, Power Programmer III, pro armor nerfs, prm products control front and rear bumpers and full skid, 10" ITP rears, ITP Baja's fronts, RZR 2's all the way around, Uni filter, 13t sprocket, CCP steering Damper, DS450 shock swap, Dual Gasser Throttle, bar risers and Moose barkBusters. 730XX kit plus other engine mods!
post #3 of 5 Old 06-12-2014, 03:06 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Good old british football violence.. Many years ago football was an excuse for different crews/supporters to beat the living sh*t out of each other ! they lived for it !
Heavily policed nowadays to prevent this, but still major fights across the globe between fans ...
World cup is ok though as everyone in same country so no fighting..
Is football (i dont like saying soccer as it just dont sound right) followed much in usa?

post #4 of 5 Old 06-12-2014, 04:00 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
Garage
We got a MLS team several years back! And they even won the cup around 08-09 I think? I've only been to one game, and the stadium is like 4 miles away.

http://www.thecrew.com/

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 5 Old 06-12-2014, 06:34 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
I'll be watching it!
I love football/soccer, I grew up watching the only match televised which was always Sunday and I played ever since I was 5 years old all the way into college and my aspirations back then were to be the goalie for US soccer club when they held the first World Cup in the USA.
Tony Meola was a little better than me, plus I never finished college and I wasn't in a division 1 college.

2008 Honda Trx700xx
2007 Yamaha Wolverine 450 4x4
2009 Raptor 90
2005 Polaris 50
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode