Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Where in the heck are you?

16K views 88 replies 52 participants last post by  msg harmon 
#1 ·
I figured it would be neet to find out where your fellow members are. So reply with your city and state so that you can find a fellow 700xx'r to go riding with.

I'll start.

Central Texas.

I also often go to Mississippi and drag the 700xx when I go visit relatives like this weekend.

#2 ·
West Central Florida, near Tampa for half of the year, then Franklin North Carolina for the rest. Mountains and flatlands, now all I need are sand dunes.

#4 ·
Ontario, Canada

#8 ·
I work over in Davant LA. Where do you ride?

#9 ·
Well umm lol I have only been to Cravens near Pitkens. (not sure on the spelling). I am going to Forest Hills for the first time next week also. The 700 is the only bike I've owned so a bit new to the scene. Had a blast out at Cravens though. Got there at about 10am and rode till 4pm. We were the only ones in the woods. Me a 300ex and two honda 250r dirt bikes. I kept a pretty close pace with dirt bikes though and we constantly stopped for the 300ex. My friends said they were impressed with the bike and my first time riding. Not to sure of the comparison but they (the dirt bikes) were dissapointed when they lost to a 2nd gear roll on race.

#11 ·
Yakima, Washington. It's eastern/central Washington state. I do most if not all of my riding in northeastern Oregon though.

#27 ·
Manchester, New Hampshire.

Anyone else in the New England region?

#29 ·
San Francisco California
or as I refer to it... San Freakshow

Ride all over Northern/Central California, Nevada and have ridden up in Washington... Will be getting down to Glamis and Pismo this spring.

roadkill

#77 ·
Tbird, is there a bar by you named Florabama. It sits in florida and alabama. Has a line down the middle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.