Trader Rant - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 08-01-2014, 09:41 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Trader Rant

I hope this is not inappropriate for the forum. Please remove if it is. I will leave names out . As most of you guys know , I have a lot of TRX 700 Stuff and a pretty good REP for Buying, selling and trading , I have been dealing with a Member that I shipped a pair of Used rear wheels to in March of this year in exchange for a skid plate and Grab bar . neither which I have received to this date. In my text message after we agreed on the trade , I told him "after dismounting the tires and cleaning the rims I was not comfortable trading him the wheels, and I would rather try and trade or sell them locally so the person could see them in person" , He then Replied "Thanks for wasting my time after YOU made a deal" so I replied I" I will ship them if you really want BUT "YOU ASSUME ALL RISK" with the wheels ,and in good faith I will also throw in a BRAND NEW IN PACKAGE Set of Sprockets, for the trouble", so I ship all the stuff out within a couple of days.

after 4 months of asking this guy to ship my skid plate and grab bar ,I still have not received anything from him this Guy text me today and says the wheels are warped and unusable 4 months later , I sent him copy of the text conversion stating that he was informed about the questionable condition of the wheels and "ASSUMED ALL RISKS" seeing that I have never received anything from him the only thing he got was free set of new sprockets, I told him to return everything and we will squash it. he has said he will ship me the skid and the grab bar and "take the loss" But I have heard that "he will ship it" for over 4 months now

I assumed I got hustled by a member here and chalked it up as a loss and was going to leave it , but now he is try to flip the script back on me that I sold him junk even after I sent photos and tried to back out of the deal prior to shipping them and then I never got anything from him in return. so it now is burning me up inside to report him to his local police for theft , but I will hope he sees this thread and Mans up and ships his end of the Deal , or box up the SH!tty Wheels and Brand new pair of Sprockets and ships them back on his dime like I did to ship them to him 4 months ago.

Anyone Here have trouble trading? I have had great dealings and met some great people on this site and on many other sites as well. How have others handled bad trade deals?

Last edited by drtrider145; 03-17-2015 at 11:11 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 08-02-2014, 12:36 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
Garage
Wow that certainly is some BS. I know you left out the members name, that shows that you are a top class person, and are doing all you can to get this resolved the right way. Anyone that takes advantage of another user like this is BS. I know you went well above and beyond what most others would do when I needed that cylinder head. I would hate to see one bad egg ruin your trust in others.

If I was this member and was unhappy with the deal, I would of posted something about it by now.

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, DG 6 Pack Rack, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 7 Old 08-20-2014, 06:39 PM Thread Starter

I still have not Received anything from this chump/thief

post #4 of 7 Old 08-20-2014, 10:45 PM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Hate people who operate like that. Hope it ends up working out for you but in the mean time, Let's us know the name so that we don't make the mistake of dealing with him
post #5 of 7 Old 08-21-2014, 06:35 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
That suck a$$ bro. I'd like to know who this individual is too so I don't ever do any business with him/her/it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Heckle: 2008 TRX 700xx - Lexx Slip-on, Lexx Programmer,K&N Air Filter, Alba Nerf Bars, Honda Racing Skid Plates

Jeckle: 2008 TRX 700xx - AC Racing Full Exhaust, EHS Programmer, K&N Air Filter, Honda Racing Skid Plates, Alba Nerf Bars, K&N Air Filter
post #6 of 7 Old 08-22-2014, 08:02 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
Garage
I think the 450r forum has a section for good and bad deals. I will check when I get back in town. And maybe we could try and get one here. Nothing else create a thread in off topic. But maybe this would just start a $h!t feast?

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, DG 6 Pack Rack, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

post #7 of 7 Old 08-22-2014, 05:20 PM Thread Starter

yes I will chalk it up as a lesson learned , and I will be a little more guarded for new peeps I deal with
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode