1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 34 Old 11-25-2014, 09:55 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
Garage
Pre Happy Thug's Giving!!!

Came home from work around 2pm to this BS today! Nobody was hurt, and probably nobody had insurance either. They told officer's they were doing 15 mph, and there brakes went out! And the officer told me it wasn't her job to verify if they had insurance, or to argue there speed. So she put 15 mph on ticket, and told the kid if you get a garage to verify the bad brakes, you can most likely beat the ticket! And also threaten to arrest me for putting a jack under the corner, to support the roof. She said it was unsafe and her job to keep me away. But not to verify there proof of insurance, or run the vin# on car, because she could't see it. I took a cell phone picture of the vin# code from the drivers, door and she didn't want to look at it. Said it had to come from the windshield, and she couldn't see it!. Also they decided to just leave the car there for the night, until a engineer was available to give the go ahead to pull car out of the way!

I got on the phone to my agent, he sent Roth construction over. And we dragged car out by passenger wheel, with the Suburban. And then called police back. This time two decent officer's showed up. And called the wrecker and impounded the car. 1st officer told us, if we got a contractor out there, and braced the roof till secure. If we'd call the owners of the car, so they could come get it! We told the 2nd set of officer's this, and most of the story. They said hell no, they cant drive this car, no brakes, both air bags deployed, and no windshield.

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by M_Quick; 11-25-2014 at 10:00 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 34 Old 11-26-2014, 01:20 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Damn that sucks man. Hope the insurance and construction part go smoothly. You better watch though, Now they know what's in the garage and it doesn't have a door. Don't mean to scare you but I'd put a big chain around the mustang and anything else in there just to be safe. Was that a gun in the shifty ones pocket?
post #3 of 34 Old 11-26-2014, 10:12 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Damn bro! Yer Mustang ok? That fuggin sucks!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Heckle: 2008 TRX 700xx - Lexx Slip-on, Lexx Programmer,K&N Air Filter, Alba Nerf Bars, Honda Racing Skid Plates

Jeckle: 2008 TRX 700xx - AC Racing Full Exhaust, EHS Programmer, K&N Air Filter, Honda Racing Skid Plates, Alba Nerf Bars, K&N Air Filter

post #4 of 34 Old 11-26-2014, 10:50 AM Thread Starter

Garage
No contact yet with there insurance company, but I was given a # for the adjuster and a claim#. I just really want to find out how much coverage they have.

Mustang has rf fender, rf headlight, front bumper, and hood damaged as well. Also some slight damage to atv trailer. Can't seam to upload pictures with new cell and tapatalk. I will try regular mobile Web view.

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

post #5 of 34 Old 11-26-2014, 11:13 AM
Sid

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
M_Quick,
Man that really sucks. That first officer needs to be fired. Glad you got the second ones to really do their job. Had to laugh Jmm24 mentioned the possibility of a gun in ones of the thug's pocket. I don't know how to tell because the guys pants are almost around his knees. Be sure to keep us updated on your insurance claims. We pay through the nose every year for coverage and when you need it the claim adjuster tries to go cheap on everything. Get plenty of estimates on letterhead for building and car before the adjuster gets there.
Those cinder blocks hanging over the Mustang are really scarey.
Best of luck with mess.
Sid
post #6 of 34 Old 11-26-2014, 11:24 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Yeah blocks scare me too, supposed to be tapcon screws on outside plywood holding it, but I think they missed. It was around 9pm when they finished. Thinking about adding a 2x4 under the one area, before I head out.
post #7 of 34 Old 11-26-2014, 04:57 PM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
in the second picture, it looks like there is something in the guys vest pocket. Kind of looks like a pistol but who knows

Last edited by Jmm24; 11-26-2014 at 09:51 PM.
post #8 of 34 Old 11-26-2014, 08:26 PM
Sid

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Jmm24,
You are absolutely correct about that picture. That thug does, in fact, have a semiautomatic handgun in his jacket pocket. What you are seeing is the bottom of the magazine. Now that could have been really bad for M-Quick.
Good catch J. Can't believe the officers didn't investigate that obvious gun violation.
Sid
post #9 of 34 Old 11-28-2014, 10:03 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Update: First about the gun, yeah the whole reason for the 2nd pic was to show gun. He also was on a cell phone, and had a 2nd in same pocket as the hand gun. It turned out he did have a ccw, but I had no clue of this untill police arrived.

Next he appears to be uninsured, and his mother's insurance company said it looks like they will not be covering anything. Due to the fact the owner of the car didn't list her son "the driver" on her policy. And they both listed the same adress.

My insurance companies, told me they have the right to subrogation. And any money they collect, the 1st will go towards my deductible. At this point it looks like I'm out 2 $500 deductibles. Perfect time of the year for a un expected 1K expense.

If this would of been me, I'm sure I would have received several citations and had my drivers license confiscated on the spot. For driving without insurance.

post #10 of 34 Old 11-28-2014, 10:10 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Quick View Post
Yeah blocks scare me too, supposed to be tapcon screws on outside plywood holding it, but I think they missed. It was around 9pm when they finished. Thinking about adding a 2x4 under the one area, before I head out.
I relize now there is no recent picture of the inside wall. The blocks Sid was referring to are mostly removed. I will add a newer pictures my plywood mess later.

Oh and my Allstate agent will be out on the 4th, along with someone from Roth Construction. They are the ones that came out and did the emergency board up.

Last edited by M_Quick; 11-28-2014 at 10:12 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode