What do you think of Brian Fisher?? - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 Old 10-25-2009, 09:52 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
What do you think of Brian Fisher??

It's Sunday morning and I'm not riding today, so I just though I'd stir up some crap.

The question is: What do you think of Brian Fisher of "Fisher's ATV World" on the outdoor channel?
I'll start... I think he's a deluded moron who thinks his show is more than a disguised infomercial.
1. His show consists of infomercial for his sponsors and people who pay him to ride at their ATV area... filled in with far too many real commercials.
2. Not enough real riding on the show... Even though it's an infomercial, you can't get an idea of the riding at an area with only 5 minutes of riding footage.
3. You won't see him on any sport quad, even though his sponsors make sport quads... Not enough balls to let it all hang out on a sport quad.
4. I've never seen a show where he's riding someplace on the left coast.
5. His motto is "Keeping it real", but thats the LAST thing he does. His comments about a quad or area are one sided with only the good presented. Not enough balls to tell the truth about a particular quad or area. EVERY quad also has bad points and so do riding areas. Riders really need to know the bad as well as the good to make an informed judgment.

Should I go on? Nah, it's your turn now. Have at it, OR have at me for what I've said. It's OK.

roadkill

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
"You lock the door and throw away the key. There's someone in my head, but it's not me."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R. Waters
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 Old 10-25-2009, 10:51 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
post #3 of 19 Old 10-25-2009, 11:45 AM
Sid

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
roadkill,
I couldn't agree with you more. When I first started riding I thought the program was good but now after all these years I can just about make it through the half hour. I am not a mud rider but enjoy watching some of it. I know that Brian make his living doing this but you rarely see any machines other than those of his sponsors. I find that "Dirt Trax TV" has a better programming. They cover many different manufacturers’ products. Unfortunately the program is only a half hour and goes by too quickly. They call it like they see it. "The good, the bad and the ugly". All types of machines are represented.
Good thread, roadlill!!!
Thanks,
Sid

post #4 of 19 Old 10-25-2009, 11:53 AM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Never heard of him or his show.

734 09 Raptor
Meglodon by Bo,KW springs, Web 4 Cam, 54mm TB, 105.5mm CP cylinder, 14:1 CP,Barkers Inframe,Dynatek Coil,PC V,Dynatek Programable ignition,CCP stabilizer,+5 swinger,Boss Noss Sys, Direct Drive Lock-up, KDS Evac valve,HID Light conversion,SPAL fan
Tuned by EHS Racing 78hp 55Tq
post #5 of 19 Old 10-25-2009, 11:54 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
TV rots your brain!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2008 Honda TRX700XX | 13t Sprocket | HID Headlights | Steering Dampner | ITP Baja Fronts / ITP Pro's Rear | Maxxis RAZR2's all the way around!
post #6 of 19 Old 10-25-2009, 12:44 PM

His reunion was right up the road...I didn't go. I don't see the allure of plugging through a mudhole so I don't watch anymore. Dirt Trax is way better.
post #7 of 19 Old 10-25-2009, 01:12 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
I was hoping to stir up some crap with this thread. I guess it was not to be. I thought there might be someone who likes his show and take me on... call me an idiot or something. I don't mind a bit. I CAN be an idiot at times... far too many times. I agree about Dirt Trax. At least THEY have the balls to give the bad as well as the good, even if it is their sponsor's bike.

I am doing an edit to this post because I wanted to add something. Where can I get a job like his? Get paid to ride, get the best accommodations where you ride... they put him a first class cabin... what's the deal with that? Is that "Keeping it real"? I'd like to see him on a 700xx, even a stock one. I'd pay to see him screaming like a little girl.

roadkill

"You lock the door and throw away the key. There's someone in my head, but it's not me."

R. Waters

Last edited by roadkill; 10-25-2009 at 01:44 PM.
post #8 of 19 Old 10-25-2009, 08:22 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to smo0oth1
Never heard of em

I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
post #9 of 19 Old 10-26-2009, 03:19 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rant On

I hate that blue text. I hate it, I hate it...........Mr Special Guy who has to be special.

Rant Off.....
post #10 of 19 Old 10-26-2009, 08:39 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to smo0oth1
lmao

I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode