New getting my first 700xx from a 450!
Hello guys! let me start of by saying i'm new and i don't currently own a 700xx but i'm hopefully getting one this monday!!
It's a 2008 With itp beadlocks, elka front shocks, leo vance header with stock muffler, dyno jet power commander, ac racing skid-plates, accrebis hand guards, l8ton sway bar, EHS racing air box lid, houser steering stem, heated grips and seat, and a recently rebuilt 12:1 piston.
I currently own a 2009 Yfz450R all stock and i do love it, however recently just about every ride i go on includes my girlfriend which by the end of most of our rides she is complaining about her back hurting especially because i have a bit of a whiskey throttle and can't control my self when my heart starts to pump haha. So hopefully this 700xx will fix that problem without sacrificing to much speed or power, which brings me to my questions....
1. Will i like the 700xx coming from my yfz?
2. Which is faster overall? (because i still love speed)
3. what is the power delivery compared to the 450s?
4. I know i'll be sacrificing a lot of power slides but how bad actually is it??
5. how are they are at jumping?
6. Whats reliability like? I know its a Honda and it's mainly based of the bullet proof xr650r but i don't know, I've never rode or even seen one in person in my entire life... (no joke either) I've always grew up on Yamaha having only one Honda in my life and it was literally the worst thing i ever owned. (05 trx450r) bluh...
WHAT AM I IN FOR GUYS????????
will i like this thing on solo rides? can you really hold it wide open even in 4th gear in rough country trails? My buddy said his dad had one and it was a dream, he could literally fly without even having to stand up half of the time.
All opinions an detailed input is VERY VERY APPRECIATED GUYS. I'm honestly pretty pumped up to get this thing.