LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old 01-26-2015, 09:38 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
Garage
2015 Supercross

http://www.amasupercross.com/

Anybody else following this year's supercross so far? I think the black flag last week to Chad was BS. but they say zero tolerance for retaliation. So in AMA Supercross it's ok to strike, but not strike back. Any way Canard and Reed put that behind them, or so it appeared last sat when Canard took the top of the podium and Reed the bottom. It was great to see Honda on top! But I still think he took a cheap shot at Chad the week before. Last week Honda had 3 bikes in the top 5, and we currently have 2 in the top 5 in points!

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 01-26-2015, 03:47 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Baxter
Kinda thinkin the same but "as a cheap shot" on Canards part , Reed just took a defensive line and Canard a attack line. They clashed. What about the "Webb vs Bowers" at Oakland ?

2008 TT-ReXX , 2003 400ex and 2014 CRF250r.
Products used, abused and loved from:
Ed at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Alex at

Jim at

Kyle at

With out these guys , it would not be as much fun.
post #3 of 12 Old 01-26-2015, 04:05 PM Thread Starter

Garage
I said cheap shot at Chad, not by Chad. As far as for Webb in the 250 class he was on fire after he and Bowers tangled. A few more laps he probably would of won. Atleast he knocked Bowers off the podium.

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

post #4 of 12 Old 01-26-2015, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Quick View Post
I said cheap shot at Chad, not by Chad. As far as for Webb in the 250 class he was on fire after he and Bowers tangled. A few more laps he probably would of won. Atleast he knocked Bowers off the podium.

Going to be a good season to watch.

Ed at

Alex at

Jim at

Kyle at

post #5 of 12 Old 01-26-2015, 04:12 PM

Just a pity , it's starts 3 am for me. Awesome to watch live but screws up Sunday going to bed @6am.

Ed at

Alex at

Jim at

Kyle at

post #6 of 12 Old 01-26-2015, 04:15 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Err that would be a problem. You don't have tivo over there, or do you just like watching live? I tivo here so I can fast forward through commercials.

post #7 of 12 Old 01-26-2015, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Quick View Post
Err that would be a problem. You don't have tivo over there, or do you just like watching live? I tivo here so I can fast forward through commercials.
We don't get any commercials , screen goes blank ! There is some beer involved and I take this time to prep the "Rex"! lol.

Ed at

Alex at

Jim at

Kyle at

post #8 of 12 Old 01-26-2015, 04:23 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Wow blank screen, wth. No way I could stay awake. But sounds like you have that part figured out. Crazy that they don't fill the void with advertising.

post #9 of 12 Old 01-26-2015, 08:36 PM
Sid

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
To All,
I watched two rounds and was so Pissed with that stupid banner on the left side of the screen that I quit watching. At last years Super and Motocross races the information was across the top so the full screen was there to watch ALL the action. I personally think that this new and improved process stinks and I told them so.
Sorry, I love motocross and all its versions but.........
Sid
post #10 of 12 Old 01-27-2015, 07:41 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Sid,

I know what you mean, I also found it annoying. The same for the blue banner below with all the other sport news media on it. Tempted to make a trip to Lucas oil stadium in Indiana this year. That would eliminate the add banners all together! Buy Idk if I can make it with the garage still in a mess.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode