New Face-lift! - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List
700xxchris, IIIBuckIII, Landis02, mudrunnerz, PROJECT700, RedRooster, rich_e_rich73, whynot, whynot

2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 Old 04-06-2015, 05:04 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
Garage
Thumbs Up New Face-lift!

So far I like the new look, and feel to the forum. And usually I don't like change. I love the garage addition! A old site I was on that went under called Buckeye ATV, (I think) also had the garage feature. And you could add your mods, in detail. Like how much it cost, where purchased, who installed, ect. And it kept score of most modded quads in the garage.

I suggest all check it out, and add some of your toys. Street bikes, boats, what ever you have. This is just another way to show off what you have.
VS Jeff likes this.

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 Old 04-06-2015, 06:49 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
The new look is nice, but I did notice one thing.... The red quad on the right of the header picture is not a 700xx haha
Aside from this minor thing the new layout seems very nice.

08 700xx,HMF Ballance Exhaust,HMF Optimizer,Honda Racing Skids, J&J A-Arm Skid Plates, Grip Heaters,13 Tooth Sprocket,Prm Six Pack Rack,6000k Hi/Lo HID lights,22x9-11 Kenda Kutters- summer,24x10-11 GBC Gators- winter,Trail Tech Voyager, Powermadd Handgaurds, Front Springs on All 4 Corners, GBC X-Rex 23x7-10, UNI Air Filter, Custom Outerwears Pre-Filter for a UNI,Odi Rouge Grips,Reverse Rev Limiter on a Switch,L8ton 11/16 Sway Bar
post #3 of 20 Old 04-06-2015, 07:36 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Baxter
Holy shit ,what did I do to deserve this !

2008 TT-ReXX , 2003 400ex and 2014 CRF250r.
Products used, abused and loved from:
Ed at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Alex at

Jim at

Kyle at

With out these guys , it would not be as much fun.

post #4 of 20 Old 04-06-2015, 08:09 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
Garage
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
Holy shit ,what did I do to deserve this !
I take it you no likey.

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

post #5 of 20 Old 04-06-2015, 08:50 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Baxter
No ! Sorry

2008 TT-ReXX , 2003 400ex and 2014 CRF250r.
Products used, abused and loved from:
Ed at

Alex at

Jim at

Kyle at

With out these guys , it would not be as much fun.
post #6 of 20 Old 04-06-2015, 10:41 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My only complaint is I keep getting logged off every time I leave the site. Even though I am clicking the remember me box when I log in. It's only minor but the feature has made me lazy. LOL
post #7 of 20 Old 04-07-2015, 08:19 AM

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
I also had some issues with being logged off. I think it's working now, but I noticed that the main page ALWAYS shows the login screen even if you are logged in.
post #8 of 20 Old 04-07-2015, 10:22 AM
Community Manager/Admin

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaintedStang View Post
My only complaint is I keep getting logged off every time I leave the site. Even though I am clicking the remember me box when I log in. It's only minor but the feature has made me lazy. LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by mumbauer View Post
I also had some issues with being logged off. I think it's working now, but I noticed that the main page ALWAYS shows the login screen even if you are logged in.
Hey guys,

That issue should be fixed now that we are done updating the code and doing some minor fixes.

More info about the conversion - you can also post feedback, questions, and any bugs here:
https://www.club700xx.com/vb/16-club7...-new-post.html

Thanks,
Jeff

Jeff
Community Manger/Admin
ATV.com

If you need Admin assistance please post here:

post #9 of 20 Old 04-07-2015, 12:06 PM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
I like the look but not the interface. Specifically the lack of the normal menu on the left side... makes navigation within the forum more difficult.

roadkill

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
"You lock the door and throw away the key. There's someone in my head, but it's not me."

R. Waters
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

post #10 of 20 Old 04-07-2015, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS Jeff View Post
Hey guys,

That issue should be fixed now that we are done updating the code and doing some minor fixes.

More info about the conversion - you can also post feedback, questions, and any bugs here:
https://www.club700xx.com/vb/16-club7...-new-post.html

Thanks,
Jeff
Thanks! It is working for me now.
VS Jeff likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode