Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Other hobbies...

4K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  nelhermine3 
#1 ·
#2 · (Edited)
I have a passion for all kinds of motor sports... F1, NHRA, etc. But, I'm NOT into NASCAR!
Not that I actually DO any other motor sports, but I do love to watch... their will soon be the NHRA race at Sonoma and I intend to be there... Nitro fumes, tire smoke and 10,000 HP gives you a sound you feel through your body.

Upon reading additional posts.... I also like to take pics at the races I attend... SORRA

roadkill

#6 · (Edited)
I'm a boat guy, rivers is where it's at. Try running over 3" of water at about 45 or so. We run flat bottom aluminum jons with outboard jets. They're no speed demons but 50mph is about as fast anybody wants to go on the rivers we run and probably faster then anyone needs to go on them. It's pretty neat being able to run that shallow and some of the places you can get with them. My brother and me took my old giging boat up this little creek by our house a month or so back when the creeks was flushed. It's pretty hard turning a 16ft boat around in a 18ft wide creek.

#9 ·
I'm a bit like Dragula, except not really 1/4 mile cars. I lean towards road race cars, and setup the suspension and brakes on both my fun cars for road course or Auto-X.

1963 Corvette Grand Sport by Mongoose
ZZ502 - 500hp/500tq, Richmond 4 speed, Dana 44. 2600lbs

1999 Camaro SS
Stock bottom end LS1 - H/C, Wilwood Brakes, + lots more (Had for 15 years)

2003 Silverado SS
Forged 408, Magnusson 122, Built 4L80E, AWD, Baer brakes, Hotchkis suspension (650hp)

Also, growing up on the farm, I like my JD tractors, had to have one for the acreage.

#12 ·
one of my other hoppies is getting this this to shoot good

Reactions: blakjak619
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.